* The Dress the Night Away costume contest results are in... and we liked the top 3 finalists so much that they're ALL on the store. Find them in the Wardrobe section!
* A number of dyes have been temporarily added to the RIFT store in celebration of Fashion Week.
* A variety of limited time exceptional dyes have been added to the RIFT store in celebration of Fashion Week!
* Relic upgrades are now available for the Raid 1 Weapons purchased in the Store.
* The essence section of the RIFT store has been adjusted across all level ranges.
* Rare essences for levels 10 through 50 are now available in the Store.
* The Portable Auctioneer now grants 5 charges, up from 3.
* Two new consumables have been added to the service section of the RIFT Store: Dungeon Charge and Warfront Charge!
- These items increase your current number of charges for random warfronts and random dungeons.
- You may still only have 7 charges available at any time.
- As a friendly reminder, high level currencies have weekly gain caps. These caps have not been not adjusted.
* Costume Gear: Rake's Duster now has both primary and secondary tint channels for dye application.