Reforming Multi Gaming Community - Recruiting Community Officers
About Deus Gaming:
Deus Gaming is a newer gaming community founded by a group of friends that span over many online games. We are primarily an 18+ community with mature players.
We are looking to fill several Community Officer positions. The community’s primary games of focus at this present time are League of Legends / Wildstar / Elder Scrolls Online / Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter / Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn. If you are interested visit our website or contact me through my email email@example.com or on the website.
Veteran Game Admin:
- Oversee and coordinate with the Section Leaders.
- Serves as a role model for all Section Leaders.
- Work closely with Community Managers to make decisions that affect all the games within the community as a whole.
- Work closely with the Section Leaders to oversee all activities and to ensure that all members are playing in a
professional manner that represents Deus Gaming.
- Maintain constant communication with all the Section Leaders and holding weekly meetings to communicate the
directions of the Community.
- Create or approve new gaming section (which also includes find Section Leaders)
- Moderating community game sections on the website, which means upholding the forum rules and regulations by giving
infractions or banning offending members.
- Display sound judgement and decision making in all aspects.
- Evaluate Section Leaders overall performance for promotion or demotion.
- Must be active daily on the recruitment and introduction forums.
- Must be active regularly on teamspeak and interacts with and observes potential new members.
- Answers any questions applicants might have.
- Evaluates, interviews and approves new community members.
- Responsible for helping make decisions about the website.
- Generate graphics in support of the website. Backgrounds, banners, logos, signatures, social media, etc.
- Communicate with leadership team for special projects.