Anyone else having log-in server issues?

Issue just appeared out of nowhere, keep getting an error about not being able to acces the log-in server at this time. Is this an Issue on my end? Or are other people having the same problem?

Just seems weird having this happen out of nowhere if it was just me ...

Nope, getting it too.
    System Specs -
    CPU - i5 2500k @ 5ghz | CPU Cooler - RASA RX240 | Motherboard - Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3| GPU - Nvidia GTX 590|
    SSD - Crucial M4 128GB | RAM - 8GB Corsair Vengeance | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Case - CoolerMaster HAF 922
    | Monitor - Crossover 27Q (2560x1440) | Sidewinder X4 Keyboard |

cant log in either, says the demand for server transfers is too high
    Too cool for a signature

Me to.

Can't create any characters.
    You may remember me from such threads as!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...18#post8213418

Im the same as the one above,  want to creat my Necromancer s o bad!
    "The world is filled with lies! Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt not commit adultary. These are all lies, deceptions. I don't want to be killed. I don't want to be victim of theft. That is why they use lies like justice and moral to protect their weak selves. The original truth is the survival of the fittest. One must devour it all, wether it be other humans, wealth, power or the world itself! All hail Britannia!" - Charles vi Britannia

Still can't do it.

I am stopped at the last step of character creation (so is my cousin as we are going to play together). Anyone here know whether there is a problem server side, or have any Idea as to how to get around this? I am currently completely without a firewall

Arena.net said they know about the issue and they are resolving it.
    Don't bother turning your firewall off.

It\s their problem, I recognize it from release. I still got it too. Poop game。
    "The world is filled with lies! Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt not commit adultary. These are all lies, deceptions. I don't want to be killed. I don't want to be victim of theft. That is why they use lies like justice and moral to protect their weak selves. The original truth is the survival of the fittest. One must devour it all, wether it be other humans, wealth, power or the world itself! All hail Britannia!" - Charles vi Britannia

It has been like this since the release. During busy hours there is always difficult to get on due to the log-in servers being overburdened. The game will just throw you a random error. Just keep trying, you'll get in eventually.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Why does Ghostcrawler hate paladins?
    A ret paladin killed his parents.

Isn't it lovely.