Deleted

Question Dropping mining for enchanting (WITH JC)

I currently have Mining 525 and JC 535 (Drenaei shaman) and have been told to drop mining for enchanting for more gold, but if I do.. how will I get the mats for JC? and is it easy to handle JC and enchanting at the same time?

Would love to hear from experiance.

look up on google: jc shuffle

10+ Year Old Account
    You use the auction house.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Keep mining for now, you will be needing mining alot the first few weeks of MOP

selling stacks for whatever the new ore is called for 500g+ a stack the first week

Deleted
    You make a vg point and you will leave yourself hstage to ah prices and supply. Not a good strategy for the opening of mop. Gatherers will be king for the first 3 weeks. When it settles down then you cna have a JC and enchanter.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can make quite a bit off of enchanting in the first few weeks without spending extra time farming mats as well, during your normal questing, without spending time farming. With disenchanting or mining, the sooner you post your goods the better. People will pay top dollar to get realm first, be it JC/BS or Enchanting.

Mining will definitely make you more gold once you hit 90 or if you don't feel like leveling quickly or like to farm for some reason, then yeah, keep mining for that.

If you do plan on switching mining post-MoP, I'd go ahead and buy all the mats over the next three weeks, else you'll completely overpay in the weeks following MoP launch.

Meh. I have JC/mining and an alt has enchanting. The prices are never good enough ore wise to make any real profit on my server. Never has been. So I just farm ore. I enjoy it anyways. It's relaxing. Then I do the shuffle.

Keep mining until the first few weeks of Mop wind down, then go for enchanting