Deleted

Epic PvP moment! Downstate Duel!

Well, I have just bought the game and I'm having tons of fun! I'm trying Ranger PvP right now, SB and sword+horn and I really enjoy the bursty gameplay. What I was not really into from the first time that I've seen it is the downstate. The thing is, I was PvPing this afternoon and something awesome happened! An enemy brought me to downstate while he was in really low health! I've started hitting him with my downstate abilities and brought him to downstate also! We then had a really funny duel where we were throwing each other rocks...

Here's the clip of that fight, sorry for the bad analysis but my rendered fucked it up

Anyway, did you had ever a similar situation? Does a class has an advantage against the other during downstate?

Lol has happened to me as well. I was a Warrior, just kept hitting him with all I had on buttons 1-3. Then my teammates came and stomped the other guy.

On a side note, what melee wep was that you were using?
    Sig by Listrata

We have a video thread

Also, that fight seemed kinda unfair, you were getting hp while he had no allies around him. Was kinda hoping for a 1v1 clean downed state fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTitan View Post
    Lol has happened to me as well. I was a Warrior, just kept hitting him with all I had on buttons 1-3. Then my teammates came and stomped the other guy.

On a side note, what melee wep was that you were using?
    sword and horn

---------- Post added 2012-09-04 at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    We have a video thread

Also, that fight seemed kinda unfair, you were getting hp while he had no allies around him. Was kinda hoping for a 1v1 clean downed state fight.
    well, I found it mostly funny than fun tbh. It would be hilarious if we were just the two of us alone, throwing stones to each other for the next 5 minutes!