Rare Recipes for crating? Help please!

Hello everyone i've been leveling my huntsman up to match my character level and so far i'm 275 and i was looking on guildhead.com and i found http://www.guildhead.com/recipe/1055...kull-short-bow

I was able to collect 6 of the skulls and i'm now 275 so i can craft the bow but the problem is i have no clue where to get the recipe. Does anyone know where i can find the godskull recipes?

If I had to guess, try some of the grawl karma vendors over in the 50-70ish char zones. I know I ran accross one while in the middle of my hunt for cooking mats that had some grawl craft recipies but I didnt look to see what they were as I didnt care at the time. In particular fireheart rise I seem to recall one of the grawl merchants was near a subzone named God's Skull or something like that.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    If I had to guess, try some of the grawl karma vendors over in the 50-70ish char zones. I know I ran accross one while in the middle of my hunt for cooking mats that had some grawl craft recipies but I didnt look to see what they were as I didnt care at the time. In particular fireheart rise I seem to recall one of the grawl merchants was near a subzone named God's Skull or something like that.
    Well if you happen to see the vendor again please post here and let me know i've spent hours looking for it and im honestly having a terrible time.

Three possibilities:

Random recipe from the Mystic Forge in Lions Arch
    Recipe from Vendor
    Discovery by putting the materials into the discovery pane at the "crafting desk"

Quote Originally Posted by I-Thalos-I View Post
    Three possibilities:

Random recipe from the Mystic Forge in Lions Arch
    Recipe from Vendor
    Discovery by putting the materials into the discovery pane at the "crafting desk"
    Its a recipe from a karma vendor i just cant find the vendor. The discovery doesn't work because i cant put the skull in with the bow materials and the forge will only let me combine the skull and a coin no materials

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyfrostgod View Post
    Well if you happen to see the vendor again please post here and let me know i've spent hours looking for it and im honestly having a terrible time.
    Nrocroc Chief – North of Apostate WP [Karma merchant]
    Wupwup Chief, next to God’s Skull (south of Apostate WP) [Karma merchant]
    Those are the two on my notes about where to go back to if I wanted to buy bulk of an ingredient with karma. As i said dont recall what else was on those merchants other than them being unimportant to me at the time. Still its a place to start.

edit Kinda an older map of the area but there is an area labled god's skull on there in the lower left corner of the zone. That was the general area from my recolection anyway and considering your trying to make an item named god's skull shortbow I'd take that as a strong clue that it might be from there.
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File..._sectormap.jpg
    Last edited by Merendel; 2012-09-04 at 01:34 AM.

Who is John Galt?

Okay so i figured it out finally it is in FireHeart Rise its the 3 tribes heart karma vendors each 1 sells different recipes. Mystery Solved lol