Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Yes, once. I yelled at them to leave me the fuck alone and called them insane, after they screamed at me for 1 hour straight for skipping a bunch of classes. And they found out in July, which didn't matter anymore anyway. I still do not regret that I did that, since it didn't affect me whatsoever, plus that ain't no reason to freak out like someone from the mental institute.

I think the difficulty of High School is overrated. In the last year I skipped a lot of classes(without them finding out), both from sickness and boredom, and I ended up better than most who didn't. Thank you parents for making a big deal out of nothing.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2012-09-14 at 06:13 AM.

I lash out at my mom all the time when she gives me crap, I call her bull, and ask her why she's really pissed. Usually it's something my younger siblings did, and I'm her emotional punching bag. It's tedious, but my dad is gone all the time, and my brother/sister aren't the easiest teens in the world. They probably get that from me, I raised them. Since my parents were working all the damn time when I was younger. Barely had time for us. I clash with my dad all the time, too. But our fights tend to last weeks, to months. The last one happened when I was 18, and we're just now beginning to smooth things over. Thank God for my husband. He keeps me sane.

And it's not like I'm sticking around. Two more months in this damned hellhole, and I'm going to FL (husband is in the Navy). So we can get on with our lives! When do we start living for ourselves, and stop living for the parental units? Sick of it.

I'm 24, btw.

Just kid rage once or twice because I was mad over getting grounded or something equally dumb. Never for real though. I've always gotten along with my parents really well.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-09-14 at 04:12 PM.

Deleted
    Nah, i never did. My sister did enough to my parents for the whole city.. I'm mentally fucked because of her lol

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    I turn 33 in about a month. Not only have I never raged at my parents, I've never even raised my voice at them. They never really did anything that got me angry, and it's just not my personality type to resolve conflict that way anyway.

My sister on the other hand is a completely different story. She would rage at everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my parents fight a lot so sometimes I yell at them in order to make them stop or make the situation more calm. In normal circumstances, never.

Only the "stupid kid" rage. Had to prove my parents I am not just talk. Had some real fights with my dad, but mostly wrestling style / whos stronger. Those fights happened more often than not and from the outside somebody could have had the impression we were a terrible, terrible family... Even though it was just me being a huge dick. Stupid puberty....

Never had one (even verbal) fight with my parents since I entered university which was 3 years ago.

I love them, even if I disagree often with them. Luckly, today I am able to tell my parents to gtfo and leave me do my shit in my own style since Ive proven to be quite successful when given the freedom to choose whatever I want to do. We support each other in every way we can and we talk to each other regularly via phone (they live in Germany, I am currently in Croatia)

Only once, at my father, but I never raised a hand or berated him. I felt at that time he just wasn't listening to me anymore. It took me flipping my sh*t to get his attention. After that he was finally willing to have a two way conversation instead of a one sided one.

He later admitted that sometimes it takes a bomb to break down a brick wall, he was obviously referencing how thick headed he can be. Unfortunately I am my fathers son....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    Verbally and physically, yes. I punched my father and i once slapped my mother when she tried to stop a fight between me and my brother. And i destroyed a lot of stuff in our home back then. I allways told them the things that make me rage, and i told them to stop doing these things. I told them that, if i am really angry, someone needs to bleed. I need to see people suffer. Punching a fucking pillow is not enough. I told them that. They didn't stop. So i am not at fault, and i regret nothing

Edit: Btw, i allways thought that it's wrong to respect your parents just because they are your parents. People need to earn my respect. I don't like my father character wise. He never did anything to earn my respect. So i got no respect for him. Simple as that
    Please have yourself sterilized and never get married.

I got my dad's temper. He was physically abusive when I was younger (though he eventually got help) and I'm a girl, so I usually avoid pissing him off, but there's been a couple cases when I was pissed enough not to care. Most of the time we could resolve things diplomatically.

Most of my rage was directed at my mom. I know that logically it's unfair, as she was a victim to some serious child abuse which made her very unstable. Even still, every time I talk to her for more than 5 minutes I want to destroy something.

I almost never see them or talk to them now, and thankfully, my rage seems limited only towards my family. :P