Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I am very dissapointed of how common this mount became. I was second on my server back when noone was able to do heroic FL and there were 10 of us for the super lucky 1 percent normal run drop. I typed /roll, smashed enter and hoped for the best. BAAM 100, won it, best feeling ever, worth more than any item, had the best mount in the game, super rare with a drop chance lower than Alar. Used E-peen enlargening pills and showed off in Ogg. Yeah in a few months everyone and their grandma had it from farming nerfed heroic runs or buying a run. And now they handed it to everyone who ran a normal run ... So lame, I was a special snowflake and it felt awesome (
    Last edited by mmocf69b83e83c; 2012-09-04 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerrie View Post
    I am very dissapointed of how common this mount became. I was second on my server back when noone was able to do heroic FL and there were 10 of us for the super lucky 1 percent normal run drop. I typed /roll, smashed enter and hoped for the best. BAAM 100, won it, best feeling ever, worth more than any item, had the best mount in the game, super rare with a drop chance lower than Alar. Used E-peen enlargening pills and showed off in Ogg. Yeah in a few months everyone and their grandma had it from farming nerfed heroic runs or buying a run. And now they handed it to everyone who ran a normal run ... So lame, I was a special snowflake and it felt awesome (
    Yea, back when noone was able to do Heoric reg; but not for long after everyone got heoric DS gear and able to farm (or sell) H.Reg.

Its just 1 raid lockout anyway, it wont change the fact that H.Reg is keep getting farmed for a 100% drop and its now 10% faster.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2012-09-04 at 01:11 PM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    I'm very disappointed in the rares that they've given Archeology this time around, and in the fact that there are absolutely no epics to be had. The training dummy is fun, though, I have to admit I enjoy his taunting. But unless they add more stuff to be bought from the Loremasters, and add a few epix to the table, I'm going to be quite sad about archeology. It can be an .000001% drop, I don't care, but I'd like each new solve to have the possibility of giving me the feeling of Howard Carter opening King Tut's Tomb. "Wonderful things..."

Probably too late to implement it, but it would be really nice if they added some way to get a gem cache in archeology.
    Yeah, and they need to update the value of keystones. So far it was always "well, no rare artifact but at least a keystones that makes it much faster to get the next". Given the increased number of digs and fragments(you find about 4 times as many fragments per digsite as at the beginning of archeology), the keystones are no highlight anymore and hence they don't matter at all...

Deleted
    If WoW looked like that fanart, I would require a new pair of pants every time I enter a new zone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crsh1976 View Post
    There's no way the current engine can output that kind of photo-realistic quality, the WoW style is intended to look cartoonish.
    It's still stylized, just full of contrast and sharp detail, not bland piece of blurry shapes.

Deleted
    That Lakeshire art looks amazing.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't regen mana as prot/ret during the vezaxx encounter :\ Autoattack ahoy!

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Omg the fan art! Its amazing!

Holy Crap, that fanart is insane!

All of you folks drooling over the fan art show go give Rift a chance. There is not a day that goes by playing that game that I do not stop and just look around at the time they put into the artwork. Not only that the end game is on par with what WoW use to be in the BC days.

The mount always had a small chance to drop on normal mode (I saw it once on normal mode a few months ago). Blizzard wont remove all the mounts that dropped from normal mode since 5.04 because there is no way they can possibly know which mounts dropped because of the bug and which might have dropped anyway due to the small normal mode drop chance that always existed.

Also consider that a lot of people running firelands wouldn't even have known about the bug. Not everyone will have seen the forum threads about it and not everyone is in a guild that is upto date with everything going on around WOW (such as this bug).

If there was an intended zero chance of the mount dropping on normal mode then I could see them removing it from all those who got it from normal mode since 5.04 but that isn't the case....
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2012-09-04 at 02:49 PM.

I have to ask, as the Major WoW news website, why didn't you guys report on the drop rate change earlier. I would've love to known the drop rate was higher when I could actually get the mount. Telling of the past events is not news, you are just stating what everyone already knows. Fail on MMO-champs part imo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    If WoW looked like that fanart, I would require a new pair of pants every time I enter a new zone
    If WoW looked like that fanart, I wouldn't be able to play because my computer isn't powerful enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for the WoWDB addon. I did enable that for all of 15 mins as my fps dropped from 57 to 8 when it was enabled. enough of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    either wowdb or wowhead is incorrect. wowhead lists the new superior weapon artifact solves as being BOA and sorry mmo but i'm going to assume they're right on this one.

"The Smoldering Egg of Millagazor from Ragnaros was dropping for 100% in Normal Difficulty."

Son of a bitch.

Lakeshire... Drool.
    Huge tadpoles btw, probably turning into murlocs one day.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    either wowdb or wowhead is incorrect. wowhead lists the new superior weapon artifact solves as being BOA and sorry mmo but i'm going to assume they're right on this one.
    Yup, we haven't implemented the Bind on Account flag. Working as fast as we can, it will be in the next update!

Quote Originally Posted by alphagetto View Post
    I have to ask, as the Major WoW news website, why didn't you guys report on the drop rate change earlier. I would've love to known the drop rate was higher when I could actually get the mount. Telling of the past events is not news, you are just stating what everyone already knows. Fail on MMO-champs part imo
    I didn't want to encourage people to exploit a bug. (You would have known about it if you read the forums / looked at the recent posts box )

Quote Originally Posted by Fromie View Post
    WowDB Profiler not working with Mac...
    Unfortunately it looks like the mac version is not going to get this feature. Sorry!

That fan art, with the bottles in the river - I initially thought it was just an actual photo from the thumbnail image, but god damn the detail in it is just amazing! Props to the artist

Also liked the 3rd one with the two undeads holding hands... pretty sweet - now if only WoW looked like that ;D

Deleted
    Glad about the ragnaros mount fix.