Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I love GC, hes straight forward.
    He don't take no shit from nobody!

Boohoo I'm too stupid to take the time to think about how the changes to my spec change the gameplay and I'm going oom! Boohoo! Blizzard must be full of bad people who eat children!

That fanart is fucking amazing!!

Was really hoping Blizzard would do a little more than that with Archaeology. I suppose we have enough content at the start of Mists, still slightly disappointed with Archaeology though.

Wow, if only the game actually looked like that second fan art. Lakeshire has never looked so good.

Deleted
    That Tirisfal images is amazing, imagine if the game had such graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    Hmm... I'm a bit disappointed that no epic BoA items are obtained through Arch this time. Unless maybe in patch 5.1 they'll add some. I love Archaeology anyway, so I'll get over it. :P
    They are Bind to Account, we just haven't added that label to WoWDB yet. Should be fixed soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    dat brill, just amazin

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We thought the only reasonable way to let rogue spec be a choice was to share the utility and the damage, and make the spec choice about the way you do damage.
    Might want to have a rethink about blade flurry then, it makes sure that combat is the only viable spec with more than one, but less than six targets to be hitting at once - which happens enough times to mean you have to keep a combat spec alive in your talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right. Stop all work on MoP and go spend all your resources on making wows graphics as awesome as that fan art. I like the cartoony feel of wow but the immersion would be incredible to have graphics like that.

The Dark Lady is watching over Brill. Amazing.

OMG, the Redridge fanart is amazing!

Great fan art. I wish they'd have splash screens like that instead of just character portraits. (I.E the Redridge city one) You could have a picture for every zone, and just have it randomly choose a zone for eastern kingdom <-> kalimdor travel. Even make a toggle as to not confuse new players.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazay View Post
    The AQ gates bug was way worse than this and they even allowed em all to keep their mounts.
    What was the AQ gates bug?

Deleted
    I wish Redridge looked like that! But I doubt WoW would run on most peoples computers then. :P

Deleted
    holy cow, best fan art ever. Even if blizzard can't use those kind of graphics in the engine, at least as loading screens.... please hire that guy/girl !

WowDB Profiler not working with Mac...

That Redridge Screenshot everyone's raving about is a notch up in quality compared to a Guild Wars 2 one on a powerful rig

There's no way the current engine can output that kind of photo-realistic quality, the WoW style is intended to look cartoonish.

I'm very disappointed in the rares that they've given Archeology this time around, and in the fact that there are absolutely no epics to be had. The training dummy is fun, though, I have to admit I enjoy his taunting. But unless they add more stuff to be bought from the Loremasters, and add a few epix to the table, I'm going to be quite sad about archeology. It can be an .000001% drop, I don't care, but I'd like each new solve to have the possibility of giving me the feeling of Howard Carter opening King Tut's Tomb. "Wonderful things..."

Probably too late to implement it, but it would be really nice if they added some way to get a gem cache in archeology.