Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We won't be getting that type of graphics an any game in the near future. There has been alot of research into real type raytracing, but it is still too cpu intensive. See http://blogs.intel.com/wp-content/mt...s_edited-1.jpg for example between what we are using and raytracing.

Deleted
    Wow, would love to se a tutorial on that lake fan art. Insane water gfx. Almost wish he would have placed a orc or something in it, breaking the realism abit. Close to picture perfect

Aww and here I thought they would have said "This is intentional" with the mount to piss off all the wannabe midcore babies who were throwing tantrums over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    If WoW looked like that fanart, I would require a new pair of pants every time I enter a new zone
    Don't forget about entering buildings (I'm sure they'd look as awesome as area outside of it) and even starting game. That's a lot of pants!

That fan art is amazing. I hope one day we'll see games that look like that... in 15-20 years perhaps?

Lakeshire OMFG :00000

drooooool soo much i want to live there!

Yah know what I'm not going to miss, GC horribly mean comments....yes i said it in a child like way since from what i can see that is what wow is becoming... a children's game and i don't want to get banned for cursing. Guild wars 2 seems to be providing a much more fun experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Don't forget about entering buildings (I'm sure they'd look as awesome as area outside of it) and even starting game. That's a lot of pants!

That fan art is amazing. I hope one day we'll see games that look like that... in 15-20 years perhaps?
    Google Gloamwood and check out the images. More folks need to try Rift
    Last edited by theceure; 2012-09-04 at 06:13 PM.

DAT Lakeshire...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theceure View Post
    Google Gloamwood and check out the images. More folks need to try Rift
    Its good, but not anywhere as good as that art work.

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    Aww and here I thought they would have said "This is intentional" with the mount to piss off all the wannabe midcore babies who were throwing tantrums over it.
    Yeah, who wants to stand out in an MMO! Damn those babies!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Its good, but not anywhere as good as that art work.

True but the artworks endgame is not on par with BC content like Rifts.

Love the Silverpine fanart, looks amazing. Imagine if the game looked like that and still ran as well as it does.

Where's the new BiS level 90 Archaeology epics? Shesh, this expansion is going downhill fast :)))

the Undead pic is uberamazingsauce!!!! I want moar =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Forget the rest, that faaaan art. My god.

Please make a WoW-HD edition for all us graphic-ophiles. Can be the same game just with....THAT.

I enjoy that the umbrella image is called "underMyUmberllaElla" Lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fanart is quite wonderful. I wouldn't want the game's graphical style substituted for it, but it would make a great CG movie. d-(^_^ )z

Quote Originally Posted by pbean View Post
    What's the use of Wowdb and its profiler, if we already have Wowhead?
    Well, why not? Anyway, I like WoWDB better since I don't agree with the direction Wowhead has taken this year. Doesn't help them either when your account gets "actioned" just because you share an IP address with another Wowhead user. (It's that sort of IP address baloney that caused my sister and I to leave another, non-WoW-related, website some years back.)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Limstella View Post
    Yah know what I'm not going to miss, GC horribly mean comments....yes i said it in a child like way since from what i can see that is what wow is becoming... a children's game and i don't want to get banned for cursing. Guild wars 2 seems to be providing a much more fun experience.
    Likelyhood of getting banned for cursing in WoW? Very remote.
    Likelyhood of getting banned for cursing in GW2? If it's a direct insult, very very likely.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 01:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by theceure View Post
    All of you folks drooling over the fan art show go give Rift a chance. There is not a day that goes by playing that game that I do not stop and just look around at the time they put into the artwork. Not only that the end game is on par with what WoW use to be in the BC days.
    Only thing I dislike about Rift are the combat mechanics. Combat is simply not fluid. Trying to time abilities is annoying and the queue system doesn't work that well. Other than that, it is a good game.

Eh, if WoW looked like those art works many people would no longer be able to play it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dat Lakeshire art.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so some vanity mount gets hotfixed but class balance stays retarded?
    Like really REALLY you might want to check into hpaladins and priests at lower levels -> they kill you in 2 instants / 1 penance while healing themselfs to full hp with one spell.
    Tried doing dungeons , I couldn't do shit as our disc healer was killing the mobs so fast the rest of us hardly got a hit in. The tank/ dps was not needed atall we just went along with the boost. But atleast I finally got into beta ! In a way I guess.