Signs you should quit LOL

Sign number 1: you go 2/7/7 with a champion like Jax. (yes I'm a little raged)
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Sign number 2: you get ultraoffended when you get criticised. You refuse to take any advice and you know best how to play any champion.

Sign number 3: you get killed and you call the other one noob./you lost the lane or fed your lane and you blame the others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    Sign number 2: you get ultraoffended when you get criticised. You refuse to take any advice and you know best how to play any champion.

Sign number 3: you get killed and you call the other one noob./you lost the lane or fed your lane and you blame the others.
    These, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post

I don't do those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sign number 4: You perfectly picture a game every time you close your eyes/try to go to sleep.

*this happens when I play a game too much. I used to have endless puzzles from Puzzle Pirates and it haunted me so much.*
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I bought Jax tonight and Ive lost every game with him. I suck so much I can't play Jax. Apparently I faced a lot of baddies that diluted me into thinking I was good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even gonna take a chance with this thread. Closed.