Deleted

New PvP video (Hpaly)

Hey all, was just wondering if you could all check out my new video of Hpaly in bg's. I am new to making video's so if you could leave a comment on some improvements that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

watch?v=GIx5OBpNOHA

Zethus

Holy seems to be doing pretty well! Mind me asking what recording software you used in that video?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RefridgerateGaming View Post
    Holy seems to be doing pretty well! Mind me asking what recording software you used in that video?
    Yer they are insane I don't even play Hpaly just easy to do the basics with them! And i use Camtasia for recording and editing it is the best screen recorder iv used you can get a free 30 day trial!

I saw someone hit for 20k by a holy pally last night ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zethus18 View Post
    Yer they are insane I don't even play Hpaly just easy to do the basics with them! And i use Camtasia for recording and editing it is the best screen recorder iv used you can get a free 30 day trial!
    Thanks so much for the information!! I just got into recording WoW videos and had to use the 30 second clips from Fraps :/ this will surely help me!

Deleted
    Hpalas are still OP!!

Deleted
    I think you should probably upgrade your computer, you're running at like 15fps on what looks to be the lowest graphics settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Laelais View Post
    I saw someone hit for 20k by a holy pally last night ...
    i've been hit for 35k by a holy paladin and i have 66% resilience...so if you are in pve gear...expect to get 2-3 shot by healers. it maybe balanced for 90, but for 1-89 its fucking crazy.

Deleted
    I'll just leave this here lol :P was having fun last night in a bg as holy

http://i45.tinypic.com/oi6876.jpg

Deleted
    Was in a SFK low level run earlier which is about level 15-20 and the holy pala was critting almost 2k holy shocks, near 1 shotting elites. Totally broken lol but at least 85 is not as bad.

In BGs, I don't find them too annoying since the majority both suck and are arrogant about doing as much damage as possible. I was getting crit for about 40k though but hey usually skip the healing/use holy shocks for damage in which I burst them down with feral bleeds and Berserk (both of which are insane). The only time they are a nightmare for me is when they sit behind their firing squad of ranged DPS which decimate anything in sight.