Deleted

War or DK (MoP PVP)

Hello every,

I am stuck on what class to play for MoP (for arena) I'v got both classes 85 and have played them both in 5.0.4 and I enjoy them both. So I was wondering what do you guys think will be the best for Arena in MoP? And can you give reasons why.

Thank you

Zethus

I think from a purely survivability point of view DK will win hands down. Warriors are getting nerfed every new build on the beta. Second Wind was nerfed pretty heavily so was Dragon's Roar.

DKs kinda lack in the talent department in the early tiers. Most of their spells are old. Warriors on the other hand get a lot of new abilities to choose from.

Secondly Warriors always require a healer if they are to come good. It again depends what kind of playstyle you prefer. Frost DKs and Warriors share a very similar playstyle. An engaging one with a lot of procs. However, Frost is too simpilized. Same can be said about Warriors, actually I wouldn't really see much difference between those 2 today. Warriors generate rage from attacks and then spend them using other attacks. Not that different from DKs.

But if you are purely looking at it for Random BGs, RBGS, Arenas I would probably chose a Death Knight. Unholy Deathknight have a lot of control if not more than most classes out there. They can lock down healers and pretty much do a good job in putting out damage. As a Warrior you will not get a spot in a RBG team. Arena will also be tricky in getting the right comp. Even Paladins have got a snare and are at a better place than they were during Cataclysm.

However, if you are wondering which is more "fun", Warriors hands down. I am actually a few years too late to level a warrior cause I love no other class than my Paladin, and I did recently get into a Warrior as an alt with the down time; Warriors are a lot of fun with a 12 sec CD on charge.

Deleted
    Warrior is more fun overall due to charge, heroic leap and shockwave/bladestorm/dragon roar. With warrior you'll probably score more kills but die more often. DK is more balanced, having much better self-healing and a pet, if you choose so. The burst is lower, but survivability is better.