First "love" hug.

When was the first time you hugged somebody because you liked them?
    Not family hugs.
    pro-gun liberal

Same answer as to the kiss, 16.

Love hugged? Mmm... I think I was 10 at the time. First kiss didn't come until like 12.
    Hearts are man kinds lock. If only everyone's emotions were a skeleton key, this world would be a happier place.

I can't even remember. Had to be when I was a widdle kid

Never T-T, not that i haven't hugged girls that I liked I just held back on my hugs and mane them comment on how lame my hugging was so that they wouldn't notice my feelings or feel awkward afterwards.

I think I did that to a girl I dated in the second grade, yeah, we dated for like 1 year and a half :b yes We were both 7-8 years at the time. LOL

Hm... Where the feelings were reciprocated, 16. First kiss came soon after. Then first sexual experiences...

It was a long distance relationship and I went to stay with her for a week. It was a good week. :P

A hug because you like someone? I've given thousands of those, cant remember first one! Latest was probably my student's counselor. Don't think there are different levels of hugs, are there? I'd hug someone I loved in ze same way.

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

13, became my first gf then first kiss, first bj, first heart broken etc.

Young love.
    i7 4790K @ stock || Asus Z97 Hero VII || EVGA GTX 980 Sli (x2) || 16GB Corsair Vengence 2133mhz || 128GB+500GB SSD (PRO/EVO) || 2TB+4TB WD Blacks || Corsair HX-850W || Custom Water Cooling - xspc ex140 w/ noctua NF-A14 - xspc rx360 - xspc photon 270 w/ D5 - primochill acrylic tubing & ghost fittings - 10x Corsair sp 120 quiet edition
    Corsair 900D || ASUS PB278Q 2560x1440 || Roccat Ryos MK Pro || Cyborg RAT7/Logitech G700s || BitFenix Recon Fan Controller