Page 1 of 2
LastLast

DK Tank LF Mid-day 10man!

Greetings,

First, the important things...what I am looking for!

• Stable, fun, competent guild! I want to be challenged in Hard-modes when they're current, but I'm definitely not looking for "hard-core World Firsts"
    • A guild that wants a DK tank (not a bench spot)! Will also work on a DPS spec when appropriate, but preference to tank.
    • MOST IMPORTANT: A guild that raids between 8am and 8pm US-CST!
    • Faction is not important, nor specific time-zone of server (so long as raids fall in my time-frame). Would *prefer* a PvE server, but I can't be *too* picky can I?

And now, a little bit about me:

I started playing WoW in Vanilla, but didn't raid at all. Got into the raiding scene as a Prot-Paladin in TBC and got up to Brutallus before the 3.0 nerfs. Eventually got KJ down the week before WotLK released. Raided most of Naxx as Prot-Paladin, but eventually switched to Resto/Boom-Druid. Skipped Ulduar and most of ToC because of RL. Eventually got into ICC raiding in a very casual guild as Resto/Boom-Druid and Disc-Priest. When guilds started dying down due to Cata releasing soon, I focused on a Resto-Shaman to play in Cata. Eventually went back to my Priest due to guild needs (loot distribution and what-not). We were 11/13 T11 and 6/7 FL before any nerfs. Went back to my Druid when that guild fell apart to tank and heal on my Druid in my former 25man that had reformed as a 10man guild for DS. We got 6/8 Heroic with 0% nerf, 7/8 at 5%, and 8/8 at 10%. Due to job switch, I had to stop raiding with them and will not be able to raid with them in MoP, so that is why I am searching.

So, as you can see, I'm probably an overall good player. I'm definitely not a hard-core raider, but I can step up my game enough to get stuff killed. Equally important to finding a competent guild is finding one that is fun! I have a sarcastic, dry sense of humor sometimes, and I get along with people that don't mind being poked at (and yes I can take it too!).

I will be taking a few days off of work to level up to 90 (shooting for Realm First), so no worries there.

If you're interested in chatting more, please reply with a way to contact you and I'll pass out my RealID information (I don't like posting it publicly).

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by Anastacy; 2012-09-07 at 08:45 PM.

Chillin'...

Like......

A villain.

In da ghettooooooooo!

Fuzzy.....

Wuzzy.....

Was.......

A bear....

Fuzzy.....

Wuzzy.....

Had no hair...
    Last edited by Anastacy; 2012-09-10 at 05:10 PM.

Fuzzy Wuzzy...

Wasn't fuzzy...

Was he...?

Advil.....

Tylenlo...

Hello Spazzeh
    Not sure if you are set with the DK but we do have a spot open for a tank(preferably Druid or Monk). If you are interested please check out our website www.singlefemaletauren.guildlaunch.com.

I'm not sure our raid times are perfect for you but figured I would check just in case. We raid Tue/Wed/Thur 5:30-8:30 PST.

Hey Spazzeh!!

I love the poem, especialy being a Bear tank. Our Guild, <Through the Mist>, on Stormrage is actually in the market for a DK tank. We are a level 25 guild and we lovingly call our style "casual-core" as we love to have fun and joke, but when it is raid time we are ready and serious during pulls. Check out our site: throughthemist.guildlaunch.com, fill out an app if interested or give me a whisper in game my battletag: Canavar#1440. As of now we raid Wednesday and Friday 9pm realm time till 11 or so. We also run old raids Vanilla, BC, and WotLK stuff on saturdays (which is not a raid requirement just fun) at 9pm realm also. Check us out if your interested.

Aspirin...