10+ Year Old Account

what are warriors at 90 like?

Just curious, How are warriors at lvl90? are they fun to play? what about PVP/PVE?
    Pli of Kil'Jaeden

'Your Mama's so fat, I shadowstepped her and got disconnected

Having not played the beta ..... I would also enjoy any feedback.

'I' am having fun with warrior at 90, both prot and arms (Haven't tried fury too much.)

In PvE, Warr tanks are doing fine I think. With the recent buff (they might tone it down a bit) they will be solid tanks.
    DPS-wise I personally think they are 'fine,' have been able to hit close to top in some encounters and middle of the pack in others. Mobility helps us a LOT on certain encounters

PvP we have huge burst capability, which is nice, but we still have weakness vs roots. We have a number of CCs that we can use to 'counter' that though

Whats most important to me is that I still like my warrior, even after the few changes (I was worried at first) and I will continue to play it regardless of its performance.
    Unless its impossible to compete of course.

lack of mobility = mages nuking us in <5 seconds on MoP
    Jaedek <sup fresh our turn baby>

The reintroduction of fury in PVE is a huge plus. The level 90 tier talents are excellant and only further improve our dps. Personally, i'm loving everything about warriors. Played correctly, we will be atop the meters on a lot of encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedeklol View Post
    lack of mobility = mages nuking us in <5 seconds on MoP
    OP please disregard this comment, its a pretty bad attempt at trolling.

Seriously warriors are fine.