Deleted

to much Honor??!?!?!?!??

Hi!

I was woundering: how do some ppl get such hugh amaunt of honor?

Bahjeera: 20k+ honor
    Reinhart: 40k+ on death knight / 50k+ on Warlock!'

WTF i cant get over 4k

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'm guessing that people with 20k or whatever are counting their total honor gained.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    they had massive amounts of conquest point that got converted to honor in 5.0.4 , only way to exceed 4k softcap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hirazu View Post
    Hi!

I was woundering: how do some ppl get such hugh amaunt of honor?

Bahjeera: 20k+ honor
    Reinhart: 40k+ on death knight / 50k+ on Warlock!'

WTF i cant get over 4k
    the cap is 4k... you have to spend down the cap to gain more... as an example... my hunter currently has about 1800 right now... but has earned 18k in the last um... month

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    no becasue when i check there live stream and they queue up for BG's you can clearly see there honor and i can even show you a youtube clip of reinhart showing his honor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTp2M...ature=g-user-u

look at around 4mins

Deleted
    If you had 20k conquest points before 5.0.4 then you will have 20k honor points after patch. Simple as that

Deleted
    no they actully do have 50k+ honor to spend!

They got the honor from their Conquest points as they were converted into honorpoints, there were no cap on conquest points so they had A LOT of them

no becasue when i check there live stream and they queue up for BG's you can clearly see there honor and i can even show you a youtube clip of reinhart showing his honor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTp2M...ature=g-user-u

look at around 4mins
    Bluesftw already answered your question correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    If you had 20k conquest points before 5.0.4 then you will have 20k honor points after patch. Simple as that

but there was a cap on conquest point wassent it?

no they actully do have 50k+ honor to spend!
    Conquest points got converted into honor points with patch 5.0, that is how they have so much. I had 17k JP on one of my toons.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

conquest conversion, they cant earn more than this amount right now, the "excess" amount will be converted to gold comes Mist.

10+ Year Old Account
    but there was a cap on conquest point wassent it?
    nope there was not

It's going to be converted down to gold on the 25th of sept (or the week before?) down to 4k.

Don't sweat it too much.

Deleted
    I have like 29k. As multiple people have already explained, every time a season ends all your conquest points get converted into honor points. You can no longer earn honor after that, you'll only start gaining it again once you go below the "standard" 4k honor cap. The excess will be converted into gold, too.