MoP Archealogy weaps

I have looked thru all the tables i could find and have seen no mention of any weapons such as 359 staves that were avaliable in tier 11, that could be farmed at beginning of xpac. Am i missing something or are they just not gonna have any?

The implementation of weapons which where on par with first tier of raiding was a mistake they wont be making again.
    Only 2 blue items ( polearm / offhand ) are availeable, and both are on par with the 5 men heroic items.

They wisend up, allot of melee dps felt obligated to farm Archaeology for zin'suck. And when you calculate into that RNG heaped on RNG with a dash of RNG.
    It made for a metric fuckton of frustrated players.

thank you for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    The implementation of weapons which where on par with first tier of raiding was a mistake they wont be making again.
    Only 2 blue items ( polearm / offhand ) are availeable, and both are on par with the 5 men heroic items.

They wisend up, allot of melee dps felt obligated to farm Archaeology for zin'suck. And when you calculate into that RNG heaped on RNG with a dash of RNG.
    It made for a metric fuckton of frustrated players.
    And we can be thankful for this. I spent a good portion of my winter break trying to get that sword. That very same sword that I still don't have.

Reinard you are wrong.

They won't do it again because Pandaria is the new continent. Are you going to shove BoA weapons for every other spec / class all on 2 races + vanity items? Unlikely it's better this way anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Reinard you are wrong.

They won't do it again because Pandaria is the new continent. Are you going to shove BoA weapons for every other spec / class all on 2 races + vanity items? Unlikely it's better this way anyhow.

Yes because blizzard is infamous for their brilliant thought processes.

hey we heard you guys dont like the amount of travel time between digs!.. instead of dividing each large continent in 2 and spawning 3 digsites per section.
    Can now dig onto a site x 6!!, BRILLIANT!

Before that..

Hey so when you have all the rares of one race, those sites will now spawn less.

every caster after the dwarven staff breathes a sigh in relief.

OH PPS WE ADDED A SHIELD TO FOSSILS KKTHXBB
    Last edited by Reinaerd; 2012-09-04 at 07:02 PM.

You must be the person in the picture because they doubled the digs per site, added frequent spawns that drop a cluster of fragments when you kill it, and you can farm rare fragments like tol vir just doin gthe small circular continent of pandarias archeology. Honestly do you bitch just to bitch about things?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You must be the person in the picture because they doubled the digs per site, added frequent spawns that drop a cluster of fragments when you kill it, and you can farm rare fragments like tol vir just doin gthe small circular continent of pandarias archeology. Honestly do you bitch just to bitch about things?

Thats in the expansion, get of youre throne.
    Bad design is bad design, period.

Even the developers now see how badly it was designed and implemented, just as you said.
    All fragments can be purchased by doing rounds on a small continent in the next expansion.

However allot of people are killing time with achievement hunting and archaeology farming.
    And the current design even with the added fragment digs per site, is still fucking horrendous.
    Last edited by Reinaerd; 2012-09-04 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    it was very grindy when it was first introduced but now its... still very grindy.

I can see how the 359 sword or staff can help in gearing up but I havent seen a guild that said "well your ilvl is good enough to raid with us but that 346 staff... dang. You shoulda spent those 30 hours flying around azeroth and get the 359, man. cya"

my point is, in the beginning of cata you could acquire other 359 items a lot quicker than trying to rely on rng-ology.

If you don't have anything nice to say...

oh, forget it.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.