Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Will there be a Ring of Blood - esq questline in Mists?

    Hey guys, basically as the title says... Will there be a new Ring of Blood type quest line in Mists ? Also can you tell me where it is so I make sure I go to it if there is one?
    Same way with Ring of Blood in Nagrand, Place in Zul'drak and Cruicible of Carnage aswell.

    Thanks in advance
    i require ham.

  2. #2
    Fluffy Kitten Rivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    13,257
    It's a scenario called the Arena of Annihilation.

    http://mop.wowhead.com/quest=31207

  3. #3
    Thanks alot and for the source
    i require ham.

  4. #4
    kinda fail that you need to be level 90 for it, i enjoyed the exp form the others

  5. #5
    Wait... since it's a scenario does that mean it's going to be 3 man? :O
    i require ham.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    It's a scenario called the Arena of Annihilation.

    http://mop.wowhead.com/quest=31207
    O.O Awesome, i loved the arena quest. This will be fun.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai123 View Post
    Wait... since it's a scenario does that mean it's going to be 3 man? :O
    Yes, it only requires 3 people.
    "Let's get one thing straight. This is not a cheerocracy. I am the cheertator here. I make the cheercisions, and I will deal with the cheeronsequences. Now, if there are no more cheeruptions, we can cheertinue. Thank you."

  8. #8
    As much fun as the previous versions were, the best part of them was the great exp/time ratio. I'm sure this will be just as much/more fun, but with no exp gains while leveling it loses a little bit of the shinyness.

  9. #9
    the cata version was pretty awesome, it was like a huge event with people levelling, there was huge crowds around the pit in twilight highlands with people forming groups. i guess it will get rid of the hassle of tagging the quest when it's a scenario but it won't be as exciting before.

  10. #10
    Bloodsail Admiral Daedelus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    the cata version was pretty awesome, it was like a huge event with people levelling, there was huge crowds around the pit in twilight highlands with people forming groups. i guess it will get rid of the hassle of tagging the quest when it's a scenario but it won't be as exciting before.
    It was the same in TBC and Wrath. Actually, not Wrath so much because most people avoided that zone like the plague.

  11. #11
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    It was the same in TBC and Wrath. Actually, not Wrath so much because most people avoided that zone like the plague.
    There wasn't an audience at the Ring of Blood - well besides Mogor who was just shouting at you.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  12. #12
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Northern part of Sweden
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai123 View Post
    Hey guys, basically as the title says... Will there be a new Ring of Blood type quest line in Mists ? Also can you tell me where it is so I make sure I go to it if there is one?
    Same way with Ring of Blood in Nagrand, Place in Zul'drak and Cruicible of Carnage aswell.

    Thanks in advance
    It was one in Icecrown aswell. Which was more fun than the one in Zul'Drak imo.
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

  13. #13
    Brewmaster Alayea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Emane View Post
    It was one in Icecrown aswell. Which was more fun than the one in Zul'Drak imo.
    The Icecrown equivalent is generally not counted because it's run by a Val'kyr, not the gang from Nagrand. It was pretty decent, though.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  14. #14
    Pity about it being 90, but I'll take the 450 weapons and not bitch.

  15. #15
    Field Marshal Torque21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    99
    Agree with everyone else about it being level 90 - these were the best refreshers when leveling (fun to do in general, tons of experience, great rewards), but whatever.
    Torque, Guardian of Cenarius

  16. #16
    Yeah, kind of silly to me to move it to a scenario. I always looked forward to having this type of fast-XP boost and nice weapon upgrade while leveling.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Emane View Post
    It was one in Icecrown aswell. Which was more fun than the one in Zul'Drak imo.
    And Grizzly Hills too, at least for horde.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And Grizzly Hills too, at least for horde.
    Problem with the Conquest Pit and Valhalla were that you had to do a fair bit of questing in the zone to unlock them, and they had nothing to do with Gurgthock...two of the main selling points of all the other "Ring of Blood" type events.

  19. #19
    Titan Wildtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Iowa - Franconia
    Posts
    13,155
    I'm confused.....
    Why does it say requires level 90 when it also says:
    Upon completion of this quest you will gain:

    236,000 experience

  20. #20
    Fluffy Kitten Rivin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Washington, USA
    Posts
    13,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I'm confused.....
    Why does it say requires level 90 when it also says:
    Upon completion of this quest you will gain:

    236,000 experience
    Most max-level quests award experience. Experience is converted to extra gold at max level, and it saves them time spent fixing experience gains when a new expansion comes around.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •