Legendary Quest-Line, problem with debuff?

Hello,

Today I tried to do a part of rogue legendary quest: To Catch a Thief but I think there is a problem. After accepting quest from NPC: Mostrasz, and using Stealth ability, the red circle doesn't appear on the ground under my rogue, so I looking for a solution, what I need to do in this situation?

BTW: the debuff Infiltrating Ravenholdt while I take quest doesn't appear.

All addons I regullary using, was turned off.

Greets

10+ Year Old Account
    Head forward; I'm not sure at what point you're supposed to have it show up, or any debuff; are you actually getting attacked by enemies in stealth without the red circle up? I'm unsure of the extent of the problem.

When you accept the quest, stealth and run towards the manor (you can't mount, well at least not a flying one, never tried ground). And then yeah, what he asked, are you seeing the npc's or what?

Actually I'm stopped in Gilneas on Assassinate Creed quest, previous quest To Catch a Thief finally wasn't hard to handle without "circle". The circle is showing an area in which I'm safe in stealth, otherwise enemies will see me in stealth and my position will be reseted to starting checkpoint.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, I've really got to be misreading something because it sounds like you DO have the circle in Gilneas where you're currently questing, and safe if enemies are outside of it and not if they're inside (and facing you) as intended. Is this not the case?

Mugajak, the problem is that I don't have the red circle (Infiltrating Ravenholdt debuff?) while i'm going into stealth mode, after taking a quest.
    btw: my english isn't fluent, but I hope you can understand me

If it is working except for the circle, I highly suggest you just watch a video to see the route as finding it without the circle would be a huge pain in the butt. Also, I wonder if shadow walk helps with those quests? Unless they changed it, if you vanish quick enough after getting caught, they will reset and you won't get ported out most of the time which could be pretty helpful since you don't have the circle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theeee only thing you really need to get is your "safe area" circle, but if that's not showing up properly I'd put in a bug report to get tech assistance from Blizzard -- they might recommend deleting your WTF folder or something for a UI-specific problem (although that's never worked for anyone I've known for any issue at all) or have a better answer as to why your circle's not showing up.

If you're not getting the circle and don't want to wait for tech support, but the mobs ARE responding properly (only attack if you're ~5 yards or closer), see Sesshou's post above. Good advice regardless.

Mugajak and Sesshou, thank you very much for help.
    I've found where was the problem. I was specced into Subterfuge but when I changed into Nightstalker, the problem was solved

10+ Year Old Account
    ...that should surprise me, but it doesn't.

My congratulations on having fixed the problem so you can move on, at least. Please submit a bug report so people who come after you might not have the same problem.

Of course, I'll do that

BTW: I have done this quest without Infiltrating Ravenholdt debuff, so it's possible to done

Quote Originally Posted by shrekin View Post
    Mugajak and Sesshou, thank you very much for help.
    I've found where was the problem. I was specced into Subterfuge but when I changed into Nightstalker, the problem was solved
    Pahah, the bugging talent strikes again!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh