Rockstar FINALLY cracks down on GTA modders

Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @RomireVids
    Youtube: RomireVids
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Money is one thing. But I think that also cars, vehicles, weapons and all thing should be takend away from these cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by davegrant View Post
    Money is one thing. But I think that also cars, vehicles, weapons and all thing should be takend away from these cheaters.
    Anyone being suspended from now on, even temporarily, will have their entire account cleared out. They'll have to start over.
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Anyone being suspended from now on, even temporarily, will have their entire account cleared out. They'll have to start over.
    The title should be changed.

There is a massive difference in modder's and cheaters. The title is misleading.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory|1TB WD Caviar Blue|Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE|SeaSonic S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

There is a massive difference in modder's and cheaters. The title is misleading.
    That too .
    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I was sure that they took them only the money, good move from Rockstar then.

Good. Sick of cheaters. They've been a problem since online came out.
    "I'm in my happy place."

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Kind of misleading yeah, yet I disagree on the massive difference.

Modding doesn’t necessarily makes you a cheater, BUT! I can be used to cheat with.

These people were cheating by modifying the game files in order to gain access to menus that they weren’t supposed to and due the P2P connection that the game uses that is more than enough to get the job done, thus in the end, it’s still considered modding =/

Either way, about fucking time... might pick it up again if it was really properly dealt with.