Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1
    The Lightbringer Hellravager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,124

    [Megathread] Skyforge

    No idea if we have one yet but searched for it and didnt find it so here we go, 20 for a founders pack isnt that bad. If you know anything at all about this game feel free to post it XD

    http://sf.my.com/us

    Recent footage
    "For in the shadows lurks not one dagger, but the power of a nation of daggers, waiting for justice's blow."


  2. #2
    seems reasonably priced for a founders pack, at least compared to some other games
    I'm still hesitant about it though

  3. #3
    Fluffy Kitten Millennía's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,606
    Deffo going to get the basic founder's pack. Been wanting to try this game out for a while and I think it will be a good part time MMO to jump into when I am bored.

  4. #4
    Scarab Lord Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    4,159
    More Sci-fi games is never bad.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    More Sci-fi games is never bad.
    I feel it has a nice blend of environments, kinda reminds a bit of Final Fantasy from watching these videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e27j...Muw2qRiFdFI8RO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otcw...Muw2qRiFdFI8RO
    Last edited by Rathoric; 2015-02-26 at 10:57 PM.

    Looking to play games in a social casual atmosphere with a broad selection of titles? Including upcoming F2P games? Games like Skyforge, World of Speed, Everquest Next and Blackdesert to name a few. Interested? Visit and join http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ steam group and join our community.

  6. #6
    Graphically wise, Skyforge looks incredible.

    Could be the best looking MMO ever, but It has to dethrone ESO.


    Bought the $20 pack. Really not worth paying for the others.

  7. #7
    Immortal Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    7,640
    This... Actually looks pretty damn good . And it's free to play so who cares if it's not?
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

    Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

  8. #8
    It looks amazing, but I'm curious just how "F2P" the game is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .

  9. #9
    I just watched the video for the Cryomancer class.. wow o.o

    Too bad my computer wouldn't be able to handle it.. anyone know if there will be an eventual console port?

    inb4 pc master race
    Last edited by Nak; 2015-02-27 at 02:04 PM.

  10. #10
    I'm not going to pay for a beta anymore, betas have become a way to get as many pre-orders as possible
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

  11. #11
    Hopefully it won't be on consoles, don't need it to be held back by shit hardware.


    We have not seen the system requirements yet. But It won't be super demanding, It's an MMO.

  12. #12
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Soul Society
    Posts
    5,933
    Well...my husband came home today and mentioned signing up for open beta for this game, so I signed up today. A little weary of playing it though because I had not heard a single thing about it until now.

    Checked out a couple of the videos on their website and it looks good so I have to wonder...are they even promoting it? Basically a week until open beta, I would think more people would be talking about it by now.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Well...my husband came home today and mentioned signing up for open beta for this game, so I signed up today. A little weary of playing it though because I had not heard a single thing about it until now.

    Checked out a couple of the videos on their website and it looks good so I have to wonder...are they even promoting it? Basically a week until open beta, I would think more people would be talking about it by now.
    Skyforge is entering its very first Closed Beta test on the 11th so there are still many months before open beta. There is some promotional stuff on Facebook, Youtube, they're starting to do Twitch streams, and stuff on other MMO sites. If TV commercials is what you're expected then yeah its probably never going to get any.

  14. #14
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Soul Society
    Posts
    5,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaere View Post
    Skyforge is entering its very first Closed Beta test on the 11th so there are still many months before open beta. There is some promotional stuff on Facebook, Youtube, they're starting to do Twitch streams, and stuff on other MMO sites. If TV commercials is what you're expected then yeah its probably never going to get any.
    Ahhhh...I see the problem. I misread it as open beta coming up on the 11th, not closed.

    I don't even have cable TV. Was just expecting to see more promotion even before closed beta...but guess maybe they don't have the budget for that?

  15. #15
    The Lightbringer Hellravager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Ahhhh...I see the problem. I misread it as open beta coming up on the 11th, not closed.

    I don't even have cable TV. Was just expecting to see more promotion even before closed beta...but guess maybe they don't have the budget for that?
    Think the only game i've ever seen a commercial for was WoW XD
    "For in the shadows lurks not one dagger, but the power of a nation of daggers, waiting for justice's blow."


  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Think the only game i've ever seen a commercial for was WoW XD
    how can you miss Kate Upton and the game of war commercials?

  17. #17
    Weird, I don't even remember seeing this game but I apparently signed up for beta 8 months ago and must've forgotten about it. I must say it's looking really good, hope they don't screw up the cash shop in this game like they did with Allods.

  18. #18
    The devs sure are cutting it fine with sending out the beta client download, Just glad it's a week long beta.

    Looking to play games in a social casual atmosphere with a broad selection of titles? Including upcoming F2P games? Games like Skyforge, World of Speed, Everquest Next and Blackdesert to name a few. Interested? Visit and join http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ steam group and join our community.

  19. #19
    no healers makes me sad

    otherwise looking decent
    Dictated but not read.

  20. #20
    Finally uploaded the 2nd live stream event from a few days ago to youtube.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •