Frost Mage One Hit Macro for Mists (VIDEO)

Here's my video of the frost mage on hit macro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y-9GviDPDg&feature=plcp

First video I've made, thanks for watching

Quote Originally Posted by RefridgerateGaming View Post
    Here's my video of the frost mage on hit macro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y-9GviDPDg&feature=plcp

First video I've made, thanks for watching
    I enjoyed the video...although - your macro doesn't make sense. It's more of a rotation and not a 1 hit macro. Did you macro all of those abilities into 1 macro or do you hit the simple macro, then go into rotation?

If you have everything beefed into 1 macro - please post it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tehpud View Post
    I enjoyed the video...although - your macro doesn't make sense. It's more of a rotation and not a 1 hit macro. Did you macro all of those abilities into 1 macro or do you hit the simple macro, then go into rotation?

If you have everything beefed into 1 macro - please post it. Thanks!
    Firstly let me just thank you for enjoying my video The macro itself is very simple, with the cancel aura, icy veins and trinket. That is the "One Hit Macro" that I use to get all my damage cooldowns up and ready (you could pop mirror image beforehand if you want to as well ). The next part of the video is just the sequence that you will be casting the spells after the One Hit Macro has been activated.

Quote Originally Posted by RefridgerateGaming View Post
    Firstly let me just thank you for enjoying my video The macro itself is very simple, with the cancel aura, icy veins and trinket. That is the "One Hit Macro" that I use to get all my damage cooldowns up and ready (you could pop mirror image beforehand if you want to as well ). The next part of the video is just the sequence that you will be casting the spells after the One Hit Macro has been activated.
    My pleasure in watching it. It was fun. I think the name of the thread may be misleading because it reads as though you are running a single button macro for one hit kills. It is in fact a good rotation and very informative! The macro itself is almost standard as a cancelaura and on use items.

Thanks for sharing your stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by tehpud View Post
    My pleasure in watching it. It was fun. I think the name of the thread may be misleading because it reads as though you are running a single button macro for one hit kills. It is in fact a good rotation and very informative! The macro itself is almost standard as a cancelaura and on use items.

Thanks for sharing your stuff!
    Sorry for the misleading title, first time posting a thread really! :P I've never really been much into threads, but I thought this was a good time to get involved and to help promote my video!