Poll: Was this guide useful?

10+ Year Old Account

Question How too beat a super hardmode kara chess guide

As we know blizzard bugged the chess event and the AI is cheating every 5-10s . This tactic will show you how too kill a enemy king with 6 players.

Move 2 pesants infront, horses to the spot showing and move king and queen instant after. (fire will spawn)

At this time enemy ai will move all the pesants infront (as always). Move the figures like this (fire usualy doesnt happen on your front pesants-- your elementals will die probaly).

Move the horses behind enemy lines and attack the king (they will probaly die due too cheating but you need time for distraction)

Move your king (and queen) and attack enemy king.

Once you get the fire just move, enemy king will folow you and die from overcheating .

If you have any other living figures use them too nuke the king only (but their chance too survive this is low-- you will maybe have 1 or 2 pesants alive after this many moves)

I know this tactic is a mess but i managed too do kara cheat mode with 7 players that way (1 was stupid).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

We were still able to two man this quite easily even with the medivh cheating every five seconds. I don't believe this tactic is necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Projali View Post
    We were still able to two man this quite easily even with the medivh cheating every five seconds. I don't believe this tactic is necessary.
    It does help. Its a 100% win chance (well 99% if something goes wrong). But you need too relize that not every player is that good (or some players just started playing wow and they got stuck on kara because of this bug, so yes it helps).
    Don't sweat the details!!!