Is guild wars support overloaded?

I got my Guild Wars 1 account hacked (I don't play it anymore, haven't for years, but I got the email saying my password had been changed and my email address as well) the day before guild wars 2 comes out. To my knowledge I have to link up my old account to my Guild Wars 2 account for special item bonuses (I had 17 displays in the whatever-that-display-thing-was-i-forgot-the-name), so I really don't want to just forget about it and buy GW2 now. Support is not answering my email for 5 straight days. Should I call them? I can't post on the forums, because, well, my account got hacked
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that so many folks have picked up GW2 that Arena Net actually stopped selling the game? Yeah, they are probably swamped.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.