Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Rift - STORM LEGION - November 13th, 2012 ANNOUNCED!

Source: http://www.riftgame.com/en/

I just had a body gasm....

Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3945351

It works just like Ashes of History or the original CE Upgrade

Here's how it breaks down:

- Storm Chaser Edition: $120 USD for Full Year of Gametime, Includes for FREE: Storm Legion Standard Edition + Landslide Mount + Title
    - Standard Edition: $50 USD Retail/Full Copy
    - Storm Legion Upgrade: $40 USD (Must be purchased through us and you must own the original game)
    - Infinity Edition: $70 USD Digital Only/Full Copy + Mount + Porticulum + Pet
    - Infinity Edition Upgrade: $20 USD (Must be purchased through us, and you must own the original game + Storm Legion Standard Edition/Storm Chaser Edition)

And of course - all versions of Storm Legion include early access to the Exodus of the Storm Queen with the release of 1.11 and the designated pre-order cloaks!

Cheers,

Source: http://stormlegion.riftgame.com/en/retailers/

^ Different types of cloaks from different retailers

15+ Year Old Account
    Trailer was epic as shit. Can't wait!

Damn, as if I needed to be hyped up much more for this >.<

Thought the announcement was supposed to come tomorrow!

redit: Just realized that they're launching the same day as Black Ops II >.> At least they're going after pretty different markets.

Holy shit! Impressed again.. Epic Trailer. And the date is a lot earlier then I expected! How are we going to beta test all this in 2 months?
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Holy shit! Impressed again.. Epic Trailer. And the date is a lot earlier then I expected! How are we going to beta test all this in 2 months?
    Sleep is for the weak Raja!

....speechless.

Nov. 13? New Dungeon for 1.11 that acts as a precursor to SL? Someone's gotta implement drug testing over at Trion, seriously. Those guys and girls must have the mother of all coke addictions to manage all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Sleep is for the weak Raja!
    Haha I guess so :P

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 02:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    ....speechless.

Nov. 13? New Dungeon for 1.11 that acts as a precursor to SL? Someone's gotta implement drug testing over at Trion, seriously. Those guys and girls must have the mother of all coke addictions to manage all of this.
    I was thinking they had a warehouse full of mexican slaves, but that might work also!
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF? it's not even 'tomorrow' yet in any part of the USA

Go to bed and wake up to all the excitement, can't wait, have already upgraded my account to the Infinity version

Only bummer in all this is the choice of capes available from the different retailers, i like two but am not liking them that much to 'pre-order' 3 versions

Trion

Amazon

Best Buy

Gamestop

Steam

Walmart

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    TRION WORLDS INC IS ABOVE BETA TESTING!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously though, absolutely fucking epic. And Nov 13? Holy shit.

I'm just... wow.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 04:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    WTF? it's not even 'tomorrow' yet in any part of the USA

Go to bed and wake up to all the excitement, can't wait, have already upgraded my account to the Infinity version

Only bummer in all this is the choice of capes available from the different retailers, i like two but am not liking them that much to 'pre-order' 3 versions
    <cloaks>
    Big shame with the cloaks. =/

I guess I'm getting the Trion one.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 04:54 AM ----------

Upgraded - but I'd really like the boxed version of the CE. =/
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Hovermount !!

I wonder where that wolf/bear type one comes from

Even though i only play GW2 atm i'd love to play Rift again, i never disliked it but i left it because of IRL friends not convinced by it :/ (now i can't even try it because i've forgotten both password AND security answers).

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Even though i only play GW2 atm i'd love to play Rift again, i never disliked it but i left it because of IRL friends not convinced by it :/ (now i can't even try it because i've forgotten both password AND security answers).
    So call up Trion, they'll work with you, but what kind of secret question do you forget? It's always something you should be able to easily remember with no issues, ever.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    I returned to rift somewhere in feb/mar this year and had the issue of not knowing my security answers anymore. I had my authenticator on my old phone so couldn't login or change the authenticator.

I called Trion (toll free even from holland!), and they were very helpfull. Even though I didn't know the answers anymore, they asked a bunch of other questions, removed the authenticator, added some free playtime for the "trouble" of calling them and I was all set again to play. One of the friendliest and really good customer service rep I've ever spoken to.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    TRION WORLDS INC IS ABOVE BETA TESTING!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously though, absolutely fucking epic. And Nov 13? Holy shit.

I'm just... wow.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 04:49 AM ----------

Big shame with the cloaks. =/

I guess I'm getting the Trion one.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 04:54 AM ----------

Upgraded - but I'd really like the boxed version of the CE. =/
    I've already gotten the upgrade from Trion as well. I would like the boxed CE version too :S

Those perks just look so damn sexy. They keep giving us reason to throw money at them.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a question to those that are wise.

I'm pretty keen on getting the expansion.
    Read page1 info, and saw the stuff about Capes.
    I know they aren't that important.
    But I live in Aus, so I can't get majority.

I have decided the 'steam' one is most impressive to my eyes, so I'm wondering does anyone know when it will be available on steam?
    I checked and it's currently not.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Seems good expansion ^^
    Give us cinematic trailer!

Our wow guild which quit in december is moving over to Rift for endgame raiding, it looks awesome can't wait to finally try it with a whole bunch of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCrafter View Post
    Our wow guild which quit in december is moving over to Rift for endgame raiding, it looks awesome can't wait to finally try it with a whole bunch of friends.
    You won't regret it, the endgame raiding is immense, really challenging with only one difficulty level, and that awesome feeling of accomplishment when you finally down a boss that has been missing from WoW since TBC.

I REALLY wish I had some rl friends that would join me in Rift. That looked far too epic to not try, however, I didn't even get to Max level on one toon cause time wouldn't allow it

Wow, I really didn't expect it until December.
    November is too soon, I've missed too many raid weeks, I may not have full relics in time!
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 2012-09-05 at 10:03 AM.