Inscription Research Not Teaching Me New Glyphs

Before 5.0.4 hit I had all the glyphs.

Now I'm missing several, especially the new minors like the Warrior ones that show fire trails and crows.

Tried doing minor and major research and I just get scrolls.

Plus, these new minors aren't on the AH.

Are these ones we just can't make yet? Is there something in Pandaria that teaches us?

Quote Originally Posted by warhoof6556 View Post
    Before 5.0.4 hit I had all the glyphs.

Now I'm missing several, especially the new minors like the Warrior ones that show fire trails and crows.

Tried doing minor and major research and I just get scrolls.

Plus, these new minors aren't on the AH.

Are these ones we just can't make yet? Is there something in Pandaria that teaches us?
    A lot of the new scrolls, crows and burning anger are learnt while using your MoP daily cooldown. Scroll of Wisdom I believe it is called.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    A lot of the new scrolls, crows and burning anger are learnt while using your MoP daily cooldown. Scroll of Wisdom I believe it is called.
    This is correct!

Simple answer.....

You cannot learn them until MoP comes out.

Even if you could learn those glyphs, they require Ink of Dreams.

I wish people in trade would check wowhead before spamming for some of these glyphs...and I mean literally SPAMMING.

Just another question to tack on, are the glyphs that replaced glyph spell IDs that used to require the use of a Book of Glyph Mastery still requiring the Book of Glyph Mastery or could we theoretically get them from MoP's research as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Nouail View Post
    Just another question to tack on, are the glyphs that replaced glyph spell IDs that used to require the use of a Book of Glyph Mastery still requiring the Book of Glyph Mastery or could we theoretically get them from MoP's research as well?
    Although your post was a trainwreck, the answer is that all Glyph Mastery book recipes were rolled into Northrend Inscription Research and are learn-able by using that.

Right now, if you do a NIR and you have all previously-available NIR recipes learned, you will learn a random BoGM recipe.

the thing is using a book of glyph mastery isnt a one day cooldown, whereas the research is, so it just costs money/farming for these books to get everything quickly
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    So some classes have all their glyphs available, whilst others have to wait a month. Sounds fair.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    So some classes have all their glyphs available, whilst others have to wait a month. Sounds fair.
    Pretty much every class has a few minor glyphs that are MOP-only. As far as I'm aware only Priests, Paladins, Hunter (one major) and Monks have major glyphs that use Ink of Dreams. Priests and Pallies really got the short end of the stick as a few glyphs that are major DPS boosts (SWD and Mass Exo) are off limits until MOP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    the thing is using a book of glyph mastery isnt a one day cooldown, whereas the research is, so it just costs money/farming for these books to get everything quickly
    Your and my definition of quickly differ significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Pretty much every class has a few minor glyphs that are MOP-only. As far as I'm aware only Priests, Paladins, Hunter (one major) and Monks have major glyphs that use Ink of Dreams.
    Not true, I have some toons that have all the possible glyphs, and some that are short 6 or 7. I wish people would check these things out before spamming incorrect answers, and I mean SPAMMING. . .

Really wish I had time to stock up my glyphs before they changed it to ink of dreams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laelais View Post
    Really wish I had time to stock up my glyphs before they changed it to ink of dreams.
    if you're talking about the ink vendor, that's just a graphical bug. you can still buy older inks using Blackfallow ink.

I could never learn anything from the book since WOLK... I levled inscri asap once I hit 80 and got recipes asap.

However I could learn about 5 new glyphs since MoP patch from the researches.

Quote Originally Posted by Savatage2k7 View Post
    Not true, I have some toons that have all the possible glyphs, and some that are short 6 or 7. I wish people would check these things out before spamming incorrect answers, and I mean SPAMMING. . .
    That's why I said "pretty much". Some classes do have every glyph, some don't, but MOST have at least a few minors that are MOP-only.

It'd be more helpful to everyone on the board if you pointed out which classes have all their glyphs and which don't instead of attacking my post.