This is just a rumor at the moment, but we could be having a weird fusions of split cards and flashback. It certainly has a feeling of being fake, probably because of the weird vertical and horizontal aspects of it, but nothing seem too off about it.

Dusk
    Sorcery
    Destroy all creatures with power greater or equal to 3

Dawn
    Sorcery
    Cast this sorcery only from your graveyard, then exile it.

Return all creature cards with power less than or equal to 2 from your graveyard to your hand.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Got our first cards for Amonkhet, some promos as it seems. Vault seems to be fairly decent and looks like cycling is back.

- - - Updated - - -

For more official news we have punch cards to help track some of the new abilities coming with Amonkhet.

Got some of the Masterpieces and fuck are the names/types hard to read.

Rare cycle of lands are both fetchable and can cycle. I think I'll call these Fetchable Cyclers.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Personally, I've never liked Cycling at all so these new lands are kind of a dud to me. Every Commander deck that comes with Cycling cards I just end up holding those cards in my hand because as spells they're too weak for their cost (due to having Cycling) and Cycling them feels so underwhelming and a waste of a spell and tempo. If I have to have an ETB Tapped land I'd just as soon have the scrylands.
    I can see your point, other people can see these being about as strong, if not stronger, than the scry lands. With these you get the card immediately and if you draw into it late game you don't feel too bad, plus there are a lot of effects that care about drawing/discarding cards. (The Gitrog Monster loves these, if enemy ones are ever made.) With Scry you don't get the card immediately, but you do make sure what you are getting or not getting at least.

What makes these better is the land types on them and that they are fetchable, but overall they are practically the same.

Beefslab just stopping you from losing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the new Cartouche auras. Also, yay, a new curse. Maybe shouldn't be mythic, especially with that mana cost. If you're pumping out a seven-mana cost card in a curse deck, you should either have already won, or are about to die.

Also, cards that work off cycling. This one I like

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, I just found a better new curse

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I like the new Cartouche auras. Also, yay, a new curse. Maybe shouldn't be mythic, especially with that mana cost. If you're pumping out a seven-mana cost card in a curse deck, you should either have already won, or are about to die.

Also, cards that work off cycling. This one I like

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, I just found a better new curse
    I also like Faith of the Devoted. Wouldn't be surprised if it does something in Standard.

This is just funny how Gideon Tribal is a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the name Oops All Gideons! but it was still amazing to see how effective that was.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I prefer the name Oops All Gideons! but it was still amazing to see how effective that was.
    I was amazed too. I didn't think it would work that well, although against Tron he just got lucky. I'm sure he would have lost there.

If I was able to play Standard I would play this deck in a heart beat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any good Black Devotion decks out there rn? Modern or Standard.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Quote Originally Posted by Black Icee View Post
    Any good Black Devotion decks out there rn? Modern or Standard.
    Modern has a couple of mono black decks, not necessarily devotion. 8 Rack is a discard strict deck. I do believe there was a black devotions deck at one time to abuse Grey Merchant, sometimes with Panharmonicon. I like to think that Zombies can be done now, although it may not be mono black.

Why do all of these neat kinds of decks have to come out when I have time and no money rather than when I've had money and no time for the last year.

Got possibly new cards for Commander 2017. One deck looks to be dragons.

Nicol Bolas is all sorts of badass in his new card.

It was a mistake coming to this thread. I told myself a decade ago that I couldn't afford to play Magic anymore...

Looks like a Magic: the Gathering MMO is going to be made. I don't know what to think of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Announcement day will be next week.

Monday will be about changes to upcoming sets. Something tells me this will bring back core sets, because man do we need a place for reprints right now.

Tuesday will be digital stuff, along with banned/restricted announcement.

Wednesday is them announcing even more stuff, like products and “worlds”

Thursday is a grand prix, but they say that they’ll announce something for 2018 that players have been wanting for a long time.

And Friday will be for some Hour spoilers.

The new Bolas looks very tasty.

On another note, What do you guys think the MTG MMO will be like? It's made by the studio who made City of villians/heros, Neverwinter etc.