Deleted

A Blood Shield Tracker-like Addon to track Barrier ?

Or something that helps in any way ?

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 12:40 PM ----------

I'm currently going to try these 2, though was wondering if there is something specific for Barrier, like the addon mentioned in the title.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/cmg
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/vengeance-status

I'm using TellMeWhen to track Barrier amount and Vengeance. It simply show how much you can absorb and how long it will stay on.

Deleted
    Yeah, I use tmw too for when it's up, and yes it shows the variable text, but I was speaking about something that shows you when it's best to use barrier, for it's full effect.

When you have 60 rage, yes? Or am i getting it wrong, cuz this you could track as well setting to show up Shield Barrier on screen when you got 60 rage only.

SlamAndAwe supports Prot, which has timer bars for Shield Barrier (including absorb amount), Shield Block, etc. I'll be adding more Prot features shortly once I tidy up Fury.

Deleted
    What I use right now. Vengeance bar, and below rage bar. The markings are at 30 rage and 60 rage. Pretty good and easy to track.

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    SlamAndAwe supports Prot, which has timer bars for Shield Barrier (including absorb amount), Shield Block, etc. I'll be adding more Prot features shortly once I tidy up Fury.
    Hmm, thanks. Gotta try it out.

Protwarbar now displays vengeance and your potential Shield Barrier size.

curse.com/addons/wow/protwarbar
    Last edited by -Mythor-; 2012-09-05 at 07:01 PM.

Can you link your Tell Me When string or tell me how you set it up to show the absorb etc. I just started usin that addon so i'm not all too familiar with setting up anything but basic buffs.
    <Uchirosan> Day 1 Prot Warrior
    Obsidium of Thrall 7/7M Highmaul 9/10M Blackrock Foundry

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rosan/advanced

Protwarbar will predict the size of your barrier based on vengeance and current rage, and ShieldHealth will show your absorb with icon and amount left.

I use this one to show when I got 60rage to use full Shield Barrier:

^1^T^SType^Scooldown ^SStackMin^N60 ^SStackAlpha^N1 ^SName^SShield~`Barrier ^SManaCheck^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SRAGE ^SOperator^S>= ^SLevel^N60 ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEvents^T ^N1^T ^Sb^F7912206404164636 ^f-57^Sg ^N0^SType ^SAnnouncements^SChannel ^SMSBT^SLocation ^SNotification^SShowIconTex ^b^SSize ^N36^SText ^SSHIELD~`BARRIER!^SEvent ^SOnShow^SOnlyShown ^B^t ^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N60206^S~`~| ^Sicon^^
    It shows little icon of it and pop "Shield Barrier!" into notification text on MSBT. This one is to just show you got it on and how much on it (plus text with amount into notification area as above):

^1^T^SOnlyMine^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SShowTTText^B ^SName^SShield~`Barrier;~`Barrier ^SSettingsPerView^T ^Sicon^T ^STextLayout^S,I64o7JQ/P%4 ^STexts^T ^N1^S ^t^t^t^SEvents^T ^N1^T ^Sg^F4627227852435568 ^f-53^SType ^SAnnouncements^Sr ^N0^SChannel ^SMSBT^SLocation ^SNotification^SSize ^N24^SText ^SSB~`for~`[Stacks]^SEvent ^SOnShow^t ^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N60206^S~`~| ^Sicon^^
    Altho I'm beginner in using TellMeWhen, so you might adjust it accordingly.