New Computer system case

Need 2 brand new system cases for computers, currently replacing the cases of two old computer systems, looking for a decent size case for £60.

I was looking at mid tower cases but i'm not sure if they're decent size to upgrade with, so yeah Budget around £60 per case, need 2.

Post advise please, thanks

This would have been a lot easier if we knew what sort of hardware was going to be installed.

That said, scan.co.uk has a few cases that I wouldn't mind recommending:
    - Cooler Master CM 690 II Lite.
    - Corsair Carbide 300R

This assumes an ATX sized motherboard.

Sorry mate for not being more specific, my case is going to be for a gaming pc, quite low end budget atm anyway specs are as follows:

I3-2100 (waiting for my i5-3570k)
    xfx 650Watt PSU
    xfx 6770 hd (ati)
    8gb ram
    1 HDD
    Motherboard (used for both cases! but i'll be upgrading to a bigger 1 atm, this 1 currently takes all the room in stock case): P8H61-M LE USB 3

My case is very small atm, so i need a new one, i know the pc above specs etc aren't that amazing but in future i want to add multiple HDD + 1 SSD and maybe even dual cards, it depends...

The other case is for my dad, i just finished getting his pc parts and he needs a medium sized case, he dosen't game or anything so i was thinking a mid case is best suited? Any advise following what i just wrote would be more than appreciated , both the stock cases we have at the moment suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly if you like the looks of it you can't go wrong with a Corsair Carbide 300R like Drunkenvalley said

Intel i7 4770k @ 4.79Ghz | Corsair H110 | Gigabyte Z87X-OC | Corsair HX1050 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Asus Strix GTX 1070 | 4 x 2TB WD Green HDD | 512GB Crucial MX100 SSD | Corsair Carbide 500R Black/Orange | Corsair Scimitar Mouse | Logitech G710+ Keyboard

59.99 with a UK site! Carbide 300r http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...d=1489&subcat=
    CPU:i5 4670k@4.3Ghz GPU:Gigabyte GTX760 WF3 Mobo:Asrock Z87E-ITX RAM:8Gb GSkill Ares@1600MhzCase:Atomic Orange Bit Fenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i HDD:1Tb WD Cav Black SSD: Samsung 830 128Gb PSU:Seasonic M2II620 KB:Razer Black Widow Mouse:Razer Naga 2014

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    Either of the cases suggested are good choices in that price range.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver