Curse of Enfeeblement in pvp

Reduces physical damage by 20% and increasing the casting time of all spells by 25% on player targets.
    I was wondering how much damage reduction that -20% physical is in pvp. Does someone know a place where I could see the damage breakdown for different classes in mop? It would be useful to know how much of their damage is physical and how much of it is something else.

Deleted
    Damage breakdowns only really work if you're analysing a pve environment as the abilities people use in pvp vary massively.

If you go to simcraft you can see that there are breakdowns of classes abilities, for example;

Assassination rogue http://simulationcraft.org/505/Rogue...ion_Dummy.html

If you have an understanding of each ability, look at the damage sources pie chart.
    "Physical" damage, comes from the following; Dispatch, Melee Main Hand, Melee Offhand, Rupture, Mutilate Main Hand and Mutilate Offhand.
    (Bear in mind it'll only affect Rupture if you apply Enfeeblement before the rogue applies the bleed)

If you relate to the pie chart, you'll see that if applying Enfeeblement to an assassination rogue, you'll reduce the damage you recieve by approx 5% (if that). As the rest of their damage comes from poisons.

Classes/Specs that use entirely Melee damage such as Warriors or Feral Druids will receive the complete -20% damage reduction, but as stated before, its effectiveness varies from class to class.
    Last edited by mmoc06ca072631; 2012-09-05 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qu1rex View Post
    Damage breakdowns only really work if you're analysing a pve environment as the abilities people use in pvp vary massively.

If you go to simcraft you can see that there are breakdowns of classes abilities, for example;

Assassination rogue http://simulationcraft.org/505/Rogue...ion_Dummy.html

If you have an understanding of each ability, look at the damage sources pie chart.
    "Physical" damage, comes from the following; Dispatch, Melee Main Hand, Melee Offhand, Rupture, Mutilate Main Hand and Mutilate Offhand.
    (Bear in mind it'll only affect Rupture if you apply Enfeeblement before the rogue applies the bleed)

If you relate to the pie chart, you'll see that if applying Enfeeblement to an assassination rogue, you'll reduce the damage you recieve by approx 5% (if that). As the rest of their damage comes from poisons.

Classes/Specs that use entirely Melee damage such as Warriors or Feral Druids will receive the complete -20% damage reduction, but as stated before, its effectiveness varies from class to class.
    Ambush is physical.

Deleted
    Hey, so I missed an ability!

Anyway, it's used during the opener - it's pretty difficult to cast Enfeeblement on a stealthed rogue

I cast it always (ALWAYS) on any target I engage in for PvP, as destruction the mana cost is negligible due to regen and my GCD is so low I don't really lose any time doing it.

Thanks for the info qu1rex, exactly what I was looking for. Yeah, hard to enfeeble the opener of a stealth class . Aura of enfeeblement could do it, but demo doesn't seem to be the popular spec.