Doomguard CD reseting once boss is dead.

I hope this is a feature and not a bug. Hope it works on HCs.

If so thanks for understanding we need this to be competitive at challenge modes

It is intended. Not sure about in challenge modes though, but it is a new feature so we don't have to wait so long between pulls in raids etc.

It's a feature, it was even mentioned on the front page a couple of days ago...
    It's still on the front page in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's a feature, it was even mentioned on the front page a couple of days ago...
    It's still on the front page in fact.
    cant find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    cant find it.
    After the dust cleared, we decided that we would allow any cooldown that lasts 5 minutes or longer to be reset on raid encounters. The one exception is shaman Reincarnation, because we don't want to have to include it as a true battle rez, but think it would be too valuable if you could use it every single attempt. Most fights (we hope) aren't planned around the shaman dying.

We'll implement this change as soon as we're able.
    This took me 8 seconds to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    cant find it.
    "I agree. Guilds may just end up waiting the 10 minutes anyway. But at least now we know.
    Alright, this post caused a knockdown, drag out in my office. Weapons were recklessly pulled down from walls, etc. I mumbled something about how I'm the boss and what I say goes, but that didn't work either.

After the dust cleared, we decided that we would allow any cooldown that lasts 5 minutes or longer to be reset on raid encounters. The one exception is shaman Reincarnation, because we don't want to have to include it as a true battle rez, but think it would be too valuable if you could use it every single attempt. Most fights (we hope) aren't planned around the shaman dying.

We'll implement this change as soon as we're able." -Front page

Not sure you even looked, don't worry though ill hold you dick....

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    This took me 8 seconds to find.
    Ha yeh I read this but I though was just for wipes since that happened since beta they add at successful kills and thats awesome