GuildWars2 needs its own set of forums on MMO Champion

I would like to get involved in some class discussions and maybe discuss the content for different races. I cant easily do that in the current GW2 forum. Please set up a forum something like this

General Discussion
    Classes w/class subforums
    PvE
    Crafting
    WvWvW
    PvP
    GW2 Lore
    Suggestions
    etc.

Something like that. I would like to make MMO-champion my main GW2 discussion forums for me and my guild. Please make it happen MMO champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will foremost and always be a world of warcraft site. These extra game forums are a courtesy. If you want more in-depth, you'll have to seek outside MMO-Champion.

I agree with this, but I bet MMO will wait at least a couple of months more before doing anything like that to ensure that the interest is not temporary.

you can discuss all the subjects u pointed out in here, the diff is that we don't have enough threads to validate your request IMO, TOR had around the same access during the first couple months (always ~1k ppl reading) and it tends to go down from there, so i think 1 sub forum is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    This will foremost and always be a world of warcraft site. These extra game forums are a courtesy. If you want more in-depth, you'll have to seek outside MMO-Champion.
    If there were more GW2 players than WoW players visiting here, GW2 would be main focus. This is business and you do what you need to do in order to keep users visiting website. Right now, I doubt there are enough GW2 players visiting this site to open sub-forums but it's not impossible or something. If game keeps getting more and more popular we will see subforums eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a Curse site and there is already a Curse GW2 site. Though I am not a fan of how bright that forum is. "My Eyes!"
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Couldn't have said it better.

Anet said they will get their forums going once they got the game settled where they are happy. Just be patient until then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Looks like a Curse sponsored site to me
    That's the point. So is MMO-Champ.