Sexymap, Minimap Button Frame and the tracking button

Sexymap refuses to relinquish the tracking button to MMBF. Sort of. The magnifying glass icon is over in MMBF, but the border and clicking functionality remains stuck to Sexymap.

Any ideas? I've tried just about everything with the options for which buttons Sexymap should control to no avail and I can't remember atm if I tried anything with MMBF. This was not an issue before 5.0, so...

Actually, thinking about it, it was an issue before 5.0. I just had the tracking button hidden after I set what I wanted tracked. I switched to a different skin for 5.0 and wanted to change tracking options, noticed the problem. lulz on me.
    Last edited by JonBoy2001; 2012-09-05 at 11:03 PM.
    Moo.

Try turning off Sexy Map, and see if MMBF takes the button from the stock minimap.

Could be a MMBF issue as opposed to a Sexy Map issue.

Ok, this forum is acting wierd. It duped my post when I went to reply, I delete the dupe and now both are gone.

Anyway, I found a fix by searching google.

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/sex...er-button-fix/
    Moo.

Deleted
    It's just when you do some things (like double posting, for example). It essentially displays the same post twice on your end.

Ok, I've arrived to some conclusions:

That fix no longer works.

I had MoveAnything move the tracker button on my old SexyMap skin to the bottom right because it was always there and wouldn't ever goto MiniMapButtonFrame. I removed that entry from MoveAnything today.

I disabled both addons.

I enabled MMBF first, and the tracking button just doesn't want to come off the regular Blizzard map, and thus, SexyMap as well. The best I can do is use MoveAnything to relocate it off the map and have it hidden unless I hover over SexyMap.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 11:18 AM ----------

Apparently there's this note on the curseforge page for MMBF:

Notes: TO ADD OR REMOVE A BUTTON YOU CAN EITHER HAVE THE MOUSE CURSOR OVER THE BUTTON TO BE REMOVED WHEN YOU EXECUTE /MBF ADD OR /MBF REMOVE OR YOU CAN NOW TYPE IN THE NAME OF THE BUTTON. /MBF ADD [ButtonName] OR /MBF REMOVE [buttonName] The ability to add minimap icons to the table can be a general or partial name of the icons. The button override table add should be the exact name of the button that you want to override and collect.
    I couldn't for the life of me find adding buttons in the options menu, so hopefully this works when I get home. Anyone else got input?
    Moo.