High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Priest Healing Questions- Possible Switch

I just wanted to get some perspective...........

My raid: 10 Man
    Healers: Holy Pally, Priest
    Progression: Casual hardcore- We only raid 1-2 days- currently 9th on server.

1) What state will priest be in when MoP releases? I have read nothing but negative comments, basically saying that priest are completely broken. Worst healing class of all of the classes.
    2) What would be the strongest compliment to a hpaly? Are monks really OP? I was thinking about doing RAF.

Thanks for you time.

I don't know what the negative comments people are smoking. I took my disc priest to heroic madness last night instead of my resto druid and spirit shell made elementium bolt look like a tickle. That spell will be abused to hell in mop. Combined with 1 min cd mindbender, I think priests are one of the top healing class out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joelzhl View Post
    I don't know what the negative comments people are smoking. I took my disc priest to heroic madness last night instead of my resto druid and spirit shell made elementium bolt look like a tickle. That spell will be abused to hell in mop. Combined with 1 min cd mindbender, I think priests are one of the top healing class out there.
    That is what you would like to think, but they're pushing out some of the worst healing in the beta at the moment and Disc is predicted to be quite weak in Tier 14 as it always proves itself better with gear. Holy seems to be the choice of most healers for Holy especially if you're not a top tier player who is looking to push out the best they can. Some players in top guilds still playing disc, but if you want the very most out of your class then Holy is going to be the go to.