Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As Thiron points out it's only green if all pets that provide it are beast master. I could have marked BM pets with an asterix or something but thought that was overkill. Water strider IS listed under the crit chance (5%) near the beginning. Even though its crit and not guaranteed the fact that it affects all roles and most abilities ranked crit higher in my list.

Darcubus: i was suspecting that was an oversight on beta -- there's not supposed to be different levels of the same buff IIRC. I'll update the number when they announce it.

Deleted
    Great flowchart, well done.

I do feel that the Devilsaur one should be cropped out though, considering we have widow venom.
    Then again, if you don't feel like wasting focus (which we are capping like mad at the moment), then the devilsaur might be the better choice, but only if your pet can have 100% uptime on the target in question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe-Arathor View Post
    Great flowchart, well done.

I do feel that the Devilsaur one should be cropped out though, considering we have widow venom.
    Then again, if you don't feel like wasting focus (which we are capping like mad at the moment), then the devilsaur might be the better choice, but only if your pet can have 100% uptime on the target in question.
    Having the pet put up the debuff automatically is way way better and far less dps loss than spending focus on putting up the debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Darcubus: i was suspecting that was an oversight on beta -- there's not supposed to be different levels of the same buff IIRC. I'll update the number when they announce it.
    Yeah that was my guess too, and looks like they knew it as suspected. Dragonhawks will no longer be 8%, but 5% like all the others in Build 16048

Fire Breath now increases magic damage taken by 5% for 45 sec, down from 8%.
    **edit**

Oh and forgot to mention, it is a rather niffy chat, nice work

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of pet choice, RaidChecklist is getting updated again.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Mighty nice flowchart. but could you PLEASE use imgur.com, its far easier to use

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for this, incredibly helpfull.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    Mighty nice flowchart. but could you PLEASE use imgur.com, its far easier to use
    Why not do it your self?

http://i.imgur.com/9BF4l.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    i love the 'do you care ...' options.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to point out that Sporebats give you 5% haste! It's missing from your flowchart and it's one of the very important buffs that otherwise only Elemental Shaman, shadowpriest and balancedruids bring!

15+ Year Old Account
    i thought this was going to be one of those excellent pain flow charts with lots of squiggily lines that make you lol . . .

i am disappoint =(

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Very nice, although possibly TOO detailed :P
    Quote for truth lol

Updated for 5.05 (sporebats)