Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    And yet, most people who say "lol go back to the kitchen xoxo" are more likely to be self-claimed "Trolls" (but we all know that trolling is a art) than being real bigots.

We're living in a time were Reddit and 9gag teach users that it's fine to rage, that trolling is cool and it's completely normal to curse at each other. These pages becoming more and more popular doesn't really help the issue.
    The problem is that people confuse trolling and actual bigotry.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 01:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I don't want to "kill" 4chan. I want to get people who enjoy the kind of interactions you can find in 4chan, to stay there... and only there. And never be accepted or tolerated anywhere else. You can't ever fully "kill" people like this, and stop that kind of behavior, but you can minimize how many people do it, and how popular it actually is, by creating communities where they aren't welcome.
    4Chan is not the only place trolling comes from. It's not even the place it originated from.

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchieKDC View Post
    However, you are wrong - there are millions, if not billions, of things you can do online, all of which include NO trolling whatsoever. I don't see in what realistic way you came to that conclusion.
    I apologize, I can see how what I said might be unclear. I'm saying if you want to harass someone over the internet, via an MMO (the point of this thread), all you can do is troll them, not that the only thing you can do on the internet is trolling.
    Last edited by Snuffleupagus; 2012-09-09 at 01:00 AM. Reason: I R SPEL GUD
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.