Which raid first?

Hey guys I've been trying to decide which raid encounter my raid team will tackle first in Mists of Pandaria. I was thinking the Heart of Fear but is there any suggested raid to attempt first for any particular reason, or does it not really matter?
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-09-06 at 10:51 AM.

September 25: MoP launches

October 2: Mogu'shan Vaults (normal) opens

October 9: Mogu'shan Vaults (LFR) opens, those who cleared normal Vaults can access heroic mode

October 30: Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring (normal) open, with Terrace only accessible by clearing Heart

November 6: Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring (LFR) open; queuing for Terrace requires clearing Heart. Those who cleared normal Heart can access heroic Heart, same for Terrace.
    Last edited by Svenska; 2012-09-06 at 02:14 AM.

Deleted
    HoF won't be opened at launch. Mogu shan vaults however, will be (kind of, one week delayed though). HoF and ToES will be opened on Oct 30th I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Svenska View Post
    September 25: MoP launches

October 2: Mogu'shan Vaults (normal) opens

October 7: Mogu'shan Vaults (LFR) opens, those who cleared normal Vaults can access heroic mode

October 30: Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring (normal) open, with Terrace only accessible by clearing Heart

November 6: Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring (LFR) open; queuing for Terrace requires clearing Heart. Those who cleared normal Heart can access heroic Heart, same for Terrace.
    October 9th, not 7th.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

10+ Year Old Account
    You won't be able to access them all at once. So...there's your answer...

Better plan a bit more indepth than that next time. :P
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Additionally, on top of the staggered release, Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring are higher ilevel items and difficulty over Mogu'shan Vaults.

Thank you for that guys helped a lot

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Answer has been found, you have no choice until all raids are released. Even then, Vaults is a lower ilvl and has been stated to be required for the other 2 raids, also the LFR ilvl is higher needed for the other two raids. Locking