Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    2 gay guys are walking down the street and they notice this dog licking his crotch. The first gay guy goes "Boy...don't you wish you could do that?" The second gay guy goes "Yeah, but I'm afraid he'd bite me."

Please just remove my comment without banning me if a mod happens to find this one too offensive. For the record I have friends that are gay and I wasn't trying to start a homophobia thread or anything like that with my joke.

Wow PvP balance

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the difference between pink & purple?

The grip!
    <3

I'm sure a lot of ppl have already heard this but it's one of my favs from Eddie Murphy- Delirious (1983) NSFW ~.^

The Bear & the Rabbit ~ starts @ about 00:50 or so but the whole 2 mins is worth a few giggles. As a matter of fact, go watch the whole damn thing! (about 1.5 hrs or so)

Enjoy :)

Last edited by sugarlily; 2012-11-02 at 05:30 AM.

What does a cannibal do after he dumps his girlfriend?

Wipes his ass.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

how are michael jackson and caviar the same?

they both come on little crackers

---------- Post added 2012-11-02 at 02:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Aw, I really giggled at this. Did no one else get it? I just skimmed the thread; perhaps I missed it...
    boondock saints

Deleted
    the longer this thread goes on, the more depraved it becomes.

could we please move away from the sex, rape, homosexuality, excrement and dick jokes? i realize that doesn't leave that many jokes anymore, but this forum should remain PG-13.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    the longer this thread goes on, the more depraved it becomes.

could we please move away from the sex, rape, homosexuality, excrement and dick jokes? i realize that doesn't leave that many jokes anymore, but this forum should remain PG-13.
    Eh, don't read it then. Most jokes that are worth telling/hearing are degrading or raw.
    Bleh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boathouse View Post
    Eh, don't read it then. Most jokes that are worth telling/hearing are degrading or raw.
    look, I don't mind the sexist/depraved/raw jokes. I frequently visit some of the most degrading and sexist subreddits. however, there are young children on here, since WoW is rated T for teen. and I don't think young children need to come into contact with stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    look, I don't mind the sexist/depraved/raw jokes. I frequently visit some of the most degrading and sexist subreddits. however, there are young children on here, since WoW is rated T for teen. and I don't think young children need to come into contact with stuff like this.
    But they do. Every day.

Continue with the lols.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your arena rating!

Ba-Dum-Tsh
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was about to say a gay joke, butt fuck it.
    "Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

I didn't see the light until I was already a man and by then it was nothing to me but blinding." -Bane

Deleted
    After being crucified, Jesus went up to Heaven & was chatting to St.Peter at the pearly gates.
    After a while, St.Peter said "I`ve been here for 560 years, mind covering whilst I go for a break?"
    "Of course not, what do I do?" said Jesus.
    "It`s easy said St.Peter, just take the persons name, religion & occupation."
    After showing Jesus what to do, St.Peter leaves.

After an hour or so, Jesus in the swing of things looks up & says "Name please.", just as he does this, he sees the old man walk forward & is sure he knows him.

"Ah, I`m Joseph." said thee old man.
    "Okay Joseph, what`s your religion?"
    "That`s easy," replied Joseph "I`m a Jew."

Jesus looks at him again & is sure this is his father, so he asks him "What was your profession?"
    "I was a long time carpenter" said joseph.
    That does it thought Jesus, this must be my father, I`ll ask him something personal.

"Joseph, did you have any kids?"
    "Oh yes," he replied "I had a wonderful son.".

"Your son, did he have any distinguishing marks on his body?" asked Jesus.
    "Why yes he did, the poor lad, he had holes in his hands & his feet" replied Joseph.

To this, Jesus was sure that this old man was his father so he threw out his arms & yelled "Father!" to which the old man replied "Pinocchio!?"
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2012-11-02 at 11:17 PM.

Little Ralphy comes home from school and tells his dad he got an F in math. His dad asks him why he got an F, and the conversation goes like this:

"Well, the teacher asked me how much is 2 x 3. I said 6."
    "But that's right!"
    "Yeah, but then she asked me how much is 3 x 2."
    "What's the fucking difference?"
    "That's what I said!"

Einstein, Newton and Pascal are sitting on a table, bored.
    Einstein: Hey, I know, let's play hide-and-go-seek. I'll be the seeker.
    Einstein starts counting, while Pascal darts off and hides.
    Newton sits on the floor and draws a circle around himself.
    Einstein: I found you Newton!
    Newton: No, what you found is one Newton on a square meter. You just found Pascal.

Deleted
    Want to hear a pizza joke?

Never mind, it's too cheesy.

"I once had a large gay following, but I ducked into an alleyway and lost him" - Emo Philips.

A man walks into a bar and says to the bartender "I want some 25-year scotch, and don't try to fool me because I can tell the difference". The bartender doesn't believe him, and gets him some 5-year scotch. The man tanks a sip, spits it out and says "Bartender, this is 5-year scotch. Get me some 25-year scotch". The bartender still doesn't believe him and gives him 15-year scotch, but once again the man can tell. Then the bartender realises the man really can tell and gets him some 25-year scotch. The man finishes his drink and a drunk guy comes up to him, hands him a glass and tells him to drink it. The man takes a sip and says "Ugh! This tastes like piss!". The drunk guy says "Yeah. How old am I?"
    Last edited by mmoc6f376c0517; 2012-11-09 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read this on a friend's Facebook.

Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I'll know them." Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Dave, how about Tom Cruise?"

"No drama's boss, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it."

So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door and Tom Cruise shouts, "Dave! What's happening?!? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"

Although impressed, Dave's boss is still skeptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he says that he thinks Dave's knowing Cruise was just lucky.

No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says.

"President Obama," his boss quickly retorts.

"Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to Washington."

And off they go. At the White House, Obama spots Dave on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a cup of coffee first and catch up."

Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else.

"The pope," his boss replies.

"Sure!" says Dave. "My folks are from Germany, and I've known the Pope a long time."

So off they fly to Rome. Dave and his boss are assembled with the masses in Vatican Square when Dave says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope."

And he disappears into the crowd headed toward the Vatican. Sure enough, half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.

Working his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him, "What happened?"

His boss looks up and says, "I was doing fine until you and the Pope came out on the balcony and the man next to me said, "Who the fuck's that on the balcony with Dave?"

The Lone Ranger and Tonto go camping in the desert. After setting the tent up, both men fall asleep. Hours later, Tonto awakens The Lone Ranger and says "Kemo Sabe, look at sky. What you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "Well, I see millions of stars."
    "What that tell you?" Tonto asks.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Tonto?"

"It tell me you dumber than buffalo shit. It mean someone stole our tent!"

Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    ok so heres a thread about jokes.
    whats the funniest joke you know?

Heres mine.

The owner of a drug store walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against a wall. The owner asks the clerk, “What’s with that guy over there by the wall?”
    The clerk says, “Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn’t find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative.”
    The owner says, “You idiot! You can’t treat a cough with laxatives!”
    The clerk says, “Oh yeah? Look at him, he’s afraid to cough!”

another funny blonde one..
    What do you call a smart blonde?

“A Golden Retriever"

made me laugh.. whats yours?
    lol that's hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    Women's rights.

Mod Edit: Infracted for Trolling. Not funny.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-11-30 at 12:38 PM.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    I wish people would actually write jokes and not stupid things like "WoW PvP balance" or other crap. Fine, you don't like them, good for you, but how about telling actual jokes and stop being so grumpy?

I police officer saw a Mercedes of last series flying on the street with 150 km per hour in town. So he went in pursuit and the driver stopped.
    He went to the driver and said:
    "Look, since you're the 1000th driver I stop, I'm going to be good with you, and not only not give you a ticket, I'm also going to give you 100 euros. But tell me, what do you plan on doing with the money?"
    The driver responded: "Thank you officer! I think I'm going to use it to get myself a driver's license.
    To which a lady on the side-seat said: "Don't listen to him officer, he always tells stupid things when he's drunk"
    To which a whisper from the backseat: "Dude, I told you it's a bad idea to steal this car"
    To which from the trunk: "Are we past the border yet?"

Another good one:
    The pope was with his driver in the car. He tells his driver:
    "I'm tired of sitting in the backseat. How about you let me drive for a bit?"
    "I don't know, are you sure?" said the driver.
    "Yes, of course" responded the pope and they switched places.
    The pope was driving like a lunatic, with 150 km per hour and it wasn't long until he was stopped by a police officer.
    The police officer came, saw who the driver was then went back to his car and called his boss.
    "Boss, I caught someone important, I don't know what to do."
    "Who is it, some senator?"
    "No sir, much more important!"
    "Is it the president?"
    "No sir, much more important!"
    "Well spit it out boy, who is in that car?"
    "I... don't know sir, but the pope is his driver!"
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-11-30 at 11:20 AM.