Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    What do you call a gay T-rex?

Tyranna-sore-ass
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    A guy walks into the bar of a restaurant and goes to the bartender and asks "how much for a beer?" The bartender replies "free". The customer completely amazed, orders a beer then asks the bartender "Well then how much for a NY sirloin, with side of mashed potatoes and salad, and an entire cheesecake for desert?" The Bartender reply's "free". The guy still amazed then orders everything and after he is done eating his meal then says "Wow, this place is amazing, I really wish I could meet the owner of this place". The bartender then says "Oh well, he's upstairs in his office with my wife". The guy looks all confused then asks "What is he doing upstairs in his office with your wife?" The bartender then says "The same thing I'm doing to his business".

How do you fit four homos on a single bar stool?

Turn it upside down.

so this man passes by the farm, and knocks on the owners door, the old farmer looks at the man, and asks what does he want.
    the man replies, I see you have some nice buttercups, i bet you 100 dollars, I can turn them into butter..about an hour passes by and the old man sees the man come back to the door with a bucket of butter... amazed and shocked.. he pays the man the 100 dollars.

the next day the man returns, and says.. i see you have some nice grapes, i bet i you 100 dollars dollars, i can turn them into wine... the old man, is still a bit skeptical, but an hour later, the man returns to the door with wine, and the farmer hands the man over another 100 dollars.

the following day, the man returns, and the old farmer grudgingly asks... what do you want.. and the man says.. i see you have some nice pussy willows... the old man rushes into the room next to where he is standing, and says.. HOLD ON let me just put my shoes on.. im coming with you this time

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you catch a polar-bear?

Cut a hole in the ice, place some peas around the hole. When the polar-bear goes to take a pea, kick him in the ice hole.

A nine year old told me that joke. It's my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    so this man passes by the farm, and knocks on the owners door, the old farmer looks at the man, and asks what does he want.
    the man replies, I see you have some nice buttercups, i bet you 100 dollars, I can turn them into butter..about an hour passes by and the old man sees the man come back to the door with a bucket of butter... amazed and shocked.. he pays the man the 100 dollars.

the next day the man returns, and says.. i see you have some nice grapes, i bet i you 100 dollars dollars, i can turn them into wine... the old man, is still a bit skeptical, but an hour later, the man returns to the door with wine, and the farmer hands the man over another 100 dollars.

the following day, the man returns, and the old farmer grudgingly asks... what do you want.. and the man says.. i see you have some nice pussy willows... the old man rushes into the room next to where he is standing, and says.. HOLD ON let me just put my shoes on.. im coming with you this time
    I posted that joke literally one page back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by stariian View Post
    What's brown and sticky? - A stick!
    What's brown and runny?

Eurasian Bolt
    (Or Linford Christie when I heard it)

There are some good ones in here : http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy...h-realistic/1/

Like:

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
    Because it was just the decomposing remains of a long forgotten murder case in a remote field.

How do you confuse a blonde?
    Paint yourself green and throw forks at her.

As their plane spirals towards the ground, a young man asks the pretty girl next to him if she would have sex with him, as he does not want to die a virgin. Surprised by this request, she declines, stating that in addition to the sheer inappropriateness of the idea, the mechanics of copulating in a crashing aircraft seem very difficult if not impossible. He agrees and admits that he was only trying to lighten the mood. However, she was busy putting on her oxygen mask and didn't hear this last bit. They both spend the last moments of their lives in anxious reflection.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    What do you call a gay T-rex?

Tyranna-sore-ass
    You know what you call a lesbian dinosaur?
    Lickalotapuss.

What do you call a nun in a wheelchair?

Roamin Catholic.

10+ Year Old Account