Thread: Moar dps

Deleted

Moar dps

2 things I have noticed to increase dps on live, well actually 3, but someone just posted about holding surge procs until MB has 5s or so left and with the glyph change it becomes irrel aswell. But here are the others.

1. 3 orb DP is not your no.1 priority spell. You should relay both VT and SWP before it, unless MB will be cast before either of those dots.

2. Seems like Twist of Fate is def the choice in this row, you can use VE when the raid/someone is low and gain it, or glyph pws and use it if someone drops. I'm sure the one global is worth 15% increased dmg for 10s.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Number 2 is an interesting thought. I'm not sure it'll be too frequent between now and the patch that someone will be below 20% health though. I can't recall a moment during our last clear when anyone was below 20%. Or even 50%...
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    2 things I have noticed to increase dps on live, well actually 3, but someone just posted about holding surge procs until MB has 5s or so left and with the glyph change it becomes irrel aswell. But here are the others.

1. 3 orb DP is not your no.1 priority spell. You should relay both VT and SWP before it, unless MB will be cast before either of those dots.

2. Seems like Twist of Fate is def the choice in this row, you can use VE when the raid/someone is low and gain it, or glyph pws and use it if someone drops. I'm sure the one global is worth 15% increased dmg for 10s.
    Without haste, 1.5s of global is exactly 15% of 10s. With haste, and in the real situation it depends if you're gonna cast DP or refresh dots during that time for it to be efficient.
    As for pws glyph, with FDCL you want the MS glyph, you nearly always want MF glyph in raids, and the third glyph has a lot of different interesting options.

Can anyone confirm that VE healing procs ToF? I'm not exactly sure it does.
    Last edited by Celentes; 2012-09-06 at 06:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celentes View Post
    Can anyone confirm that VT healing procs ToF? I'm not exactly sure it does.
    Tried on beta 2 builds ago, or so. DP heals do proc ToF, VE heals do not. (I assume you mean one of those, since VT, itself, does not heal).

Quote Originally Posted by Aranellis View Post
    Tried on beta 2 builds ago, or so. DP heals do proc ToF, VE heals do not. (I assume you mean one of those, since VT, itself, does not heal).
    Thank you, edited the post accordingly.