Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I wish they'd just give us an option to turn the ugly enchant visuals off. I want to actually see the weapon on my back, not some glowing piece of crap.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by martinboy View Post
    Wich one of the new weapon enchants will hunters be using since we use ranged weapons?
    Think you will find unless there is something I don't know, (since bows/xbows & guns are ranged and not melee) that the only things hunters can use will be engineer made scopes.

I love the weapon enchants, much better then Cataclysm. They actually look enchanted + you can see your weapon still!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    I wish they'd just give us an option to turn the ugly enchant visuals off. I want to actually see the weapon on my back, not some glowing piece of crap.
    One thing though at least some of them are not as over powering in looks as some of the cata enchants were.

I'm sorry, how does blizzard think it is remotely acceptable to put in a vital part of the game (AH), that only one profession (engineer) can use.

How did they not realize their fuck up last time? This will drive people away from the new cities that they spent time on and push them back to shitty old org. What is the point of making capitals if you don't want people to use them?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I remember Harvey Dent Awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by painweaver View Post
    its not just you. welcome to color revamp and content recycle pandaria. Oh, but the textures will be nice...
    riiiiiight....

whining for the sake of whining
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    The AH being Eng only again make me wanna dropkick a baby. Ffs, I just dropped it for an actual GOOD profession. Yeah, cute reference, (But wtF do robot auctioneers have to do with Two-Face?!)
    What exactly makes engineering not a good profession according to you?
    It has the same stat buffs any other profession has. It may not be a money maker, but it gets alot of fun items instead.

windsong is realllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    One thing though at least some of them are not as over powering in looks as some of the cata enchants were.
    That we can tell. Landslide was pretty bad, but on large 2-handed weapons it wasn't quite as hideous because the enchant was spread over a larger area. However, on smaller weapons like daggers, maces, and wands they are extremely overpowering because the entire enchant visual is compacted onto a very small area. I wish this video had provided the appearances on 1-handed (preferably daggers) and 2-handed weapons so we can see if we're going to run into another train wreck like the legendary daggers with Landslide (small glowing balls flinging poo in all directions.)
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Lovely! Mongoose lookalike chant! Always loved it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huntypus View Post
    I'm sorry, how does blizzard think it is remotely acceptable to put in a vital part of the game (AH), that only one profession (engineer) can use.
    You see, it's all about the irony. The one profession that gets an AH in all of Pandaria has diddly squat to sell on it.

How did they not realize their fuck up last time? This will drive people away from the new cities that they spent time on and push them back to shitty old org. What is the point of making capitals if you don't want people to use them?
    Dalaran was plenty populated when it had an engineer-only AH. And Shattrath was plenty populated without any AHs at all. If the new cities provide portals to ALL of their respective faction capitals, we might actually see people begin to spread out to cities like Ironforge and Thunderbluff again, as they provide the same relevant services at level 90 that Stormwind and Orgrimmar do.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Those auctioneers sound a little two-faced.

And I am just sliiightly mad that tanks are the ones who get the Mongoose-lookalike. Aw.

Now I can actually see my weapon, and I was about to say ''you want some weapon with your enchant?''

Harvey Dent reference is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by martinboy View Post
    Wich one of the new weapon enchants will hunters be using since we use ranged weapons?
    Weapon chain for pvp, dancing steel pve probably.

Also, anyone know if the pet armor fix will be in a hotfix shortly, or if it'll be on the beta only? I Know they put in the recent beta patch in a hotfix i believe, and they stealth nerfed holy shock so maybe? I hope so, leveling when your pets 2shot is a little annoying..

Quote Originally Posted by Phobiuz View Post
    ^
    So much this.

I think this is definitely a step in the right direction, would love to see some variation of the old Soulfrost enchant though, maybe less glow but with the snowflakes swirling still intact.
    i think it will be http://mop.wowhead.com/item=77529
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Deleted
    colossus looks like mongoose to me

These enchants may look a bit like recolors of old enchants, but I love them. They are way better than the over the top Cata enchants. God I hate Landslide...
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito Noctix View Post
    These enchants may look a bit like recolors of old enchants, but I love them. They are way better than the over the top Cata enchants. God I hate Landslide...
    I completely agree. I Transmogged my Staff to look like a cool Staff, not the oversized Sparkler it becomes with Power Torrent.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by huntypus View Post

Are you sure only engineeers can use them? Because I'm pretty sure everyone can use the Mechanic auctioneer in Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Are you sure only engineeers can use them? Because I'm pretty sure everyone can use the Mechanic auctioneer in Dalaran.
    It was only changed near the end of Wrath.

I'm personally pleased with the enchants, much like others here; because Cata's were WAY overdone.

And yes, whoever mentioned earlier that Colossus stacks with AP is right. I was using it with Sacred shield on Beta and barely taking any damage in 5mans/questing. And my damage intake was reduced vastly in raids with it. Which is where Paladin's should lose some of their 'spikiness' later on.