Quick Weapon Question

Hello everyone, I know its better to simcraft myself but I don't have time for next 2 days so here it is: I just got heroic staff from lei shi. I was using normal Loshan(2/2) and heroic offhand from blade lord(0/2). I have enough valor to upgrade staff to 517 and money for 500 int gem + 320 mastery gem. So my question is which setup would be more optimal. I'm Sifon from Twisting Nether.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't have any plans to upgrade your OH 2/2 which I would highly advise not to do for anyone, use the staff. The staff is our BiS now! That's if you compare it to a 2/2 H Loshan, not normal.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

If you don't have any plans to upgrade your OH 2/2 which I would highly advise not to do for anyone, use the staff. The staff is our BiS now! That's if you compare it to a 2/2 H Loshan, not normal.
    H Loshan + H Tornado Summoning Sensor has 144 more int and only 58 less secondary stats than H Jin'ya making the pair just a little bit better. As can be seen here:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...9882.0.0.0.0.2

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you are comparing if the OH were upgraded 2/2 which in most cases (99.9%) someone isn't going to upgrade their OH at all. If you did, then I would say you made a terrible mistake in min maxing your gear because that is nearly the last piece of gear you would upgrade.

For comparing, H Loshan 2/2 Summoning Sensor 0/2 provide:

+84 int
    +98 crit
    + 390 hit

H Jin'ya staff upgraded 2/2

+ 621 haste

Staff wins
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Deleted
    HC Loshan, HC Elite Regail, HC Elegon wand, HC Staff, HC Offhand - All fully upgraded, OH enchanted and sha touched gemmed etc.

These are calculations I've made based on the statweights posted on the side. The haste rating is bloated and it's only simcraft, so take it with a pinch of salt.
    This is considering fully upgraded items with 500 int gems and 320 mastery gems. I've also considered reforging. The offhand is enchanted but Jade Spirit is not taken into consideration (it's baseline anyway, so it makes no difference).
    The staff comes out on top, on paper. I've tried putting the haste value = mastery value, and the staff still comes out on top.

The 2/2 hc staff is best, theoretically, even if you upgrade 2/2 HC Loshan (+500 int, +320 mastery) and 2/2 HC Offhand