In Need of Some Help / Guidance

Hey all,

I've been raiding as my guild's main holy priest since the beginning of Wrath and with the expansion of Mists looming, I've decided to make the jump to prot paladin to fill a gap our guild now had. While I've dabbled here and there with tanking on my paladin in the level 85 dungeons, I don't know all there is to know about what is simply REQUIRED for raiding in Mists. I've looked at the stickied guide up top of this page and didn't have all my questions answered. What numbers in which stats do I need to reach? Whats the best enchantment going to be for each piece of gear? Questions like these are ones I have yet to find answers for, and am in search of places to find them (as I've never had to look for prot pally info before, finding it has proven tough).

Are there any go-to guides or anything like this that I can read to know everything I need to know? Our other tank said something about active mitigation and I just nodded and smiled! Any and all help will be much appreciated, and I thank you all very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t130602-...y_i_used_know/

It's very numbers-heavy, but if you truly want to understand everything that goes on under the hood, it's a great place to start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you could use the stickied guide right here in this very forum. That said, please try to remember to read the stickies before starting general topic threads like this. It's more than likely your question has already been answered. If it hasn't, or if you end up with more specific questions, you can either ask in the guide thread or open a new one.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!