Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'd throw this at em!

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys linking AK's and .50 cals are just asking to draw the attention of every zombie within miles/run out of ammo.

For a firearm this is your best choice:

.22 is the most common round in the country. Other advantages are the relatively quiet sound it makes when fired and the larger amount of ammo you can carry in your pack. Sure, it's a smaller caliber, but when a headshot is always necessary to kill a target it doesn't really matter how big the round is.

with one of these on your back in case you get cornered:

For melee, a baseball bat. Edged weapons are cooler of course, but even a machete can get stuck when you get to chopping, and then you're screwed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    You guys linking AK's and .50 cals are just asking to draw the attention of every zombie within miles/run out of ammo.

.22 is the most common round in the country. Other advantages are the relatively quiet sound it makes when fired and the larger amount of ammo you can carry in your pack. Sure, it's a smaller caliber, but when a headshot is always necessary to kill a target it doesn't really matter how big the round is.
    Yea, you dont wanna run out of ammo and if you do, you want it to be easy to find.
    A .22 will be good enough to headshot zomblez with!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Yea, you dont wanna run out of ammo and if you do, you want it to be easy to find.
    A .22 will be good enough to headshot zomblez with!
    Ya and the ammo is cheap as hell so it's easier to stock up on I.e. Buy more clips for easier loading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akro View Post
    Ya and the ammo is cheap as hell so it's easier to stock up on I.e. Buy more clips for easier loading.
    Mine is stock, but you can mod the fuck out of a 10/22. You can even buy bull barrels and 100 round mags. A low power scope would be nice too.
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?

My American toy :-)

...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    My American toy :-)

AR-15? (Swedish, so dont dash me for not knowing the guntypes!)
    an Ar-15 would be cool though!

Patriot Ordnance's take on the AR-15 chambered for the .308 round instead of the .223 (sorry dont remember the nato caliber sizes)
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deleted
    Its very cool!
    This is my new favorite thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post

[PICTURE]

A .22 is still a bit loud, put a suppressor on that and it's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Gontier View Post
    Can I pick two things? If so, then I'd dual wield these. ^^

Personally I've always liked melee weapons better in a zombie apocalypse mostly because they're quiet, they cannot be parried, zombies suck at dodging, and they don't need any ammo.

Our setup is surprisingly similar, I am using an anansi, a naga hex instead of the regular one, but i also have a steelseries mousemat which seems to be of the same type.

Ontopic: My weapon is dying quickly so they can't eat me.... yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    You'd dual-wield... your keyboard and mouse?
    I didn't crop the pictures so they could be compared to the keyboard so you would see the average size of the knives. Most people tend to worry that knives and other melee weapons are too short against zombies.

But I don't see how a mouse and a keyboard wouldn't work! Could strangle them with the mouse wire. Success?

15+ Year Old Account

I have this in a few "flavors". Last time I checked, it'd crack my skull. Figure it'd mash a few zombies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelayah View Post
    A .22 is still a bit loud, put a suppressor on that and it's perfect.
    Relative to anything .223 and above its a whisper, you don't even need ear pro when you're shooting a 10/22.

10+ Year Old Account
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe