Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    How are people complaining about others running away? Classes aren't balanced around 1v1... qq more.

I get more annoyed at people just being dumb than anything else. Though back when premades AB's were popular me and 4 friends kept ending up against the same group, so to piss them off and make the game take longer we would roll down to Gold Mine and not let any one cap it... not even our own faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    1. The worst thing, is the constant and very fast strafing left and right. My god. Really, it's way more than I can handle. It can also be done with flying mount, which makes it even worse. Seriously, this thing makes my eyes bleed!

3. DK's that will grip you, no matter where you stand. Sometimes they seem to get very confused, and just stand there for couple of seconds if you go straight to melee range. I can imagine what goes throught their minds: "OK Imma grip you up.. No wait, now you're like.. I uh.. Deathg.. eh maybe I uh.." and THEN they grip you, from 2 yard away!
    For me, strafing is one thing, but the ones who spam Q and E rapidly like a spaz need to unbind those keys, and start hitting ability keybinds more. Seriously, if you're slamming several buttons so fast and so much that you can effectively play while twitching left and right ... I'm going to find you and fart on your pillow. Enjoy pink eye. PS your keyboard hates you, and it's not alone.

Deathgrip is a baddie detector. From the DKs that open with it when it's clearly not needed, to the ones who pull a dying target out, who then sometimes heals instead of dying. Wash your pillow every night just to make sure, scrubs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always winning the BG when I'm playing alliance.

1. random mage/lock/hunter/priest silencing you the first thing when they get in range.
    2. dispell/purge/spellsteal spam, more annoying if it's a healer doing that.
    3. healers helping a clear fotm rerollers who sucks at playing it (keyboardturning fmage/rogue).
    4. emote addons, only found on bad players who think they are awesome
    5. HK farm premades, just not fun to know you're going to loose and still have to be there 10-25min to avoid deserter debuff.
    edit
    6. opponents farting on my pillow, i hate pink eyes :<
    Last edited by woopytywoop; 2012-09-06 at 03:09 PM. Reason: 2posts before me was too good

People who backpedal; people who loot your corpse.

- People who are 5v1'ing you and then use /laugh emotes or whatever as if they are out-skilling you.

Really though, teammates tend to be more annoying then opponents.

- Teammates who are the last person at a AB/EOTS/etc node and run off leaving it completely undefended. Yes it sucks to defend, but sometimes you gotta take one for the team.
    - When a low resil low geared squishy class grabs the flag and tries to run it despite having a fully geared blood DK on your team who was 1 meter away from them
    - Bots

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Many, many things annoy me about random BG's but that is to be expected because they are random. A summary nonetheless:

1. GY camping. WSG is the biggest culprit since they moved the GY lower. It has happened to me from 1-85 and is so annoying. As a consequence, if I am ever in the position to do it, I don't and encourage my team not to aswell because I know what it is like when the shoe is on the other foot.
    2. Premades in random BG's. We all know why you are there and it isn't for the competitive play. Go and join a RBG if you wan't to measure your "skill".
    3. People who play like they are on drugs. You've all seen them. They run around in all directions like they have taken a bottle full of amphetamines. If you suffer from any form of high latency, good luck in even hitting them before you are dead.
    4. The players who /lol, /rofl and /farewell when it is 5 vs 1. Well played sir!! You are obviously the master of all you survey.
    5. DK's and Deathgrip (and I mean the ones on your own team).
    6. Rogues.
    7. People you can't/won't follow the objectives of the BG like defend the nodes in AB or protect the FC in TP.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. When I'm trying to kill a healer they usually just spam /laugh at me, as if they're the best healer.
    2. Rogues using ALL of their cooldowns to kill you even though you're on your own and you're not a treat to them at all (low gear/warlock)
    3. Warriors. For some reason I hate warriors. I don't know why, but I hate them so much because of the constant damage they throw out.
    4. Noobkins dotting you up while they're in a massive group.
    5. Warlocks dotting you up while slowly backpedalling away from you, but because of their fully geared toon they can kill you.
    6. Generally every moron not using their common sense.
    7. People not dropping the flag while it's 2/3 for the alliance with us having 0/3 and like 20 minutes on the clock. Some people might disagree with me here, but I'd rather lose very quickly :/
    8. Generally teammates interfering with my targets (i.e CCing someone to ninja cap a node, but no, we've got a stupid hunter with booger gear mongloiding the shit out of your CC target, who eventually kills the hunter -.-)

I could keep going but I'd probably go up to the 20 things I find annoying in BGs. Oh and premades. Especially the ones with maxed out gear. -.-

Deleted
    playing tank dk

Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    people who loot your corpse.
    I've started doing that recently for darkmoon faire artefacts and the achievement in AV (tigule and forlorn's picture) which i need for the meta.

Sowwy :/

Deleted
    For me the most annoying is:

-AV PREMADE - wtf? the worst thing which happened to me last few weeks. Very often when Im tired I want just to relax on bg and there is AV where my team has to play against premade. Everyone were happy that there was no horde on our way. None of them was in the towers, graveyards so we could grab them. Moreover they even didnt capture our graveyards and towers ! Fantastic ! But when we arrived to frostwolf base everything just collapsed!. The whole team was in Drek room and the horror has begun.. They were farming us near graveyard till we've lost AV by losing all reinforcments.. So because that AV I've lost almost 2 hours I guess..

-Second thing is when I see my team mate near flag and he just allows opponent to cast our flag.../facepalm

- And the last thing is when people just dont listen to any1. They are just focused on farming HK, nothing more..

Deleted
    I hate When i See people Afk In Bg.

-6 man+ Premades in a CTF BG. The ones that are 'so good' that they would rather camp your GY and kill you for 25 minutes than get a quick 3-cap and GTFO. I told my team (who had no healers and several undergeared/pve heroes) to not accept gy resurrection. My team complied and the BG ended quickly when the cool premade guys literally ran out of guys to kill and we got our pocket's change of honor without the 15min deserter debuff.

-*noob* makes some strange gestures.
    And this happens whether they beat me or I blow them up.

-The guy who barked orders, called everyone noobs, keep saying 'I should just play horde lol Ally sux so bad', and yet his stat like is 0kb 6 death 4HK and at the bottom of the damage list. Of course, when confronted, he would say something along the lines of "stfu my main is rated 2700 on BG9" or something close to that.

---

I probably annoyed lots of players too. Back when BloodDk was tough I fired away Howling Blasts and Chains and kited the crap out of him/her until more guys showed up to help. Then I moved in with Frost Strikes/Necros/Oblits!

I also zeroed in on that 88k hp guy. Here I am killing the hpally or dpriest, or flag carrier, whatever, then this 88k hp huntard shows up to shoot. I switch and blow him up. He probably raged too. He's probably the guy who claims to have a 2700 main, lol
    Last edited by wooootles; 2012-09-06 at 04:47 PM.

meh every time i think about i ---- can't say but worst thing to happen in bg is a random DK deathgrip u from no where or when your going to kill someone a dk deathgrip u need to enjoy the moment

Most annoying thing they can do? Playing a healer.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 06:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    - People who are 5v1'ing you and then use /laugh emotes or whatever as if they are out-skilling you.
    I'm just wondering how stupid they can be, for example in situations when they move towards a bg target and all of them dismount to kill me, on their way but far away from their actual target, 5v1 or even 10v1. It's enough if one or two of them dismount and the rest moves forward, but no, you get them all.

I usually ignore oponents in BGs at insigificant positions, if a balanced number of my team is already fighting them.

Quote Originally Posted by vewena View Post
    people tend to forget that BGs are not duels, and tbh running away as a tactical move makes complete sense in the big picture of a bg fight...as cowardly as it may seem this is a perfect way to execute "not so smart peeps" in an easy way. I myself love mindless berserkers that follow You around, running away from a flag for example or any other scenario that helps you WIN a bg, because in the end the bg win IS the important factor not the 1v1 honor fights...
    Then you have the people that always run--even when it hurts their own team--to preserve their KB/death ratio. Those have to be the saddest individuals in BGs.

The /spit macro, and this applies to world PvP as well. It shouldn't exist in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealed Shut View Post
    How are people complaining about others running away? Classes aren't balanced around 1v1... qq more.
    Yes but that doesnt mean mages should be balanced around 1v5.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate it when people constantly LoS on a pillar or behind a tree stump or something. You try to go around, they go around first. You use a sprint/blink/rocket jumo/demonic leap/whatever to get in LoS, cast an instant, then they run back around the thing. Why don't you fight??
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.