PvP balance - again (sigh)

I m a casual random BG PvP. Never got into arena or rated BGs. I ve at one time or another 'mained' rogue, hunter, feral druid, frost dk, warlock and mage.

I see a lot of posts basically saying - hybrid dps/healer have way too much healing, healers are unkillable (unless its extremely well coordinated - not going to happen in a random BG) and mages are way op.

Unfortunately this is my exact experience since the new patch.

Despite all this QQ I m not sure I see any comment, denial or reassurance by Blizz. The lack of any comment just feeds doubt and insecurity and unless you play mage, hybrid or healer a certain depressed resignation.

I suspect in major rated / arena its probably workable around but for the chaos of randoms it isnt - so for a significant number of players we will try one of the above to get some enjoyment in BGs and WoW will be the worse for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP has been horrible for the whole expansion, Blizzard don't seem to care.

inb4 balanced for 90.

Yes, hybrids and healing in general is OP (but feels better after the 20% nerf) and everything is out of balance now, as always in pre-expansion patch.

Sad but true. We are paying for one month of PTR testing.
    Rock: "We're sub-standard DPS. Nerf Paper, Scissors are fine."
    Paper: "OMG, WTF, Scissors!"
    Scissors: "Rock is OP and Paper are QQers. We need PvP buffs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaryki View Post
    Despite all this QQ I m not sure I see any comment, denial or reassurance by Blizz. The lack of any comment just feeds doubt and insecurity and unless you play mage, hybrid or healer a certain depressed resignation.

I suspect in major rated / arena its probably workable around but for the chaos of randoms it isnt - so for a significant number of players we will try one of the above to get some enjoyment in BGs and WoW will be the worse for it.
    They just nerfed the hell out of Paladins who thought Shockadins were actually coming back to the game and applied a temporary 30% (20? idk anymore) healing reduction to combat the absurd levels of healing in battlegrounds, I believe.

Though, beyond that I don't exactly have high hopes for PvP in Mists of Pandaria.

Deleted
    There's only so much I can take. Several topics per day complaining about class balance between the "dead" period between two expansions is starting to get to me.