Rift: Cleric PvE build - need assistance/information

I have a lvl 50 cleric and have been a casual player since the the beginning. I mostly gather stuff, do some fishing/survival and queue for 5 mans. (I have not raided in Rift)
    I really enjoy my cleric, but would like to be a better player so I don't feel like I am being carried through the 5-mans. I have tried searching for information, but am at a loss how to fix my dps. I currently went with a caster grouping (Cabalist/Inquisitor/Sentinel) but am willing to switch if there is a better grouping which would help me contribute more in the 5-mans.
    I would appreciate suggestions and information where I can learn more to be a better cleric.
    Thanks so much in advance for your help.

You should read this guide

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalyn View Post
    I would appreciate suggestions and information where I can learn more to be a better cleric
    For all things Cleric, can't go too wrong with this site

>> http://dulfycleric.wordpress.com/201...-cleric-specs/

Of course with Patch 1.11 in a few weeks we'll get the new, revamped soul trees and new souls in a prelude patch before the Storm Legion expansion, so everything will change around

While primarily a Mage theorycrafting site, this link will also give you some more up to date options, it's all about the experimentation

>> http://bluedots.org/content.php?157-clerics_1&

Thank you guys!!
    I love the Rift community - even with my crappy dps before, I never got complaints and bashing like I received in WoW when learning to play a class.
    Really looking forward to Storm Legion!
    Who knows, maybe if I feel like I can contribute, I might give a try at raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaalyn View Post
    Thank you guys!!
    I love the Rift community - even with my crappy dps before, I never got complaints and bashing like I received in WoW when learning to play a class.
    Really looking forward to Storm Legion!
    Who knows, maybe if I feel like I can contribute, I might give a try at raiding.
    OMFG You suck. Quit life. DIAF. N00b.

Rift community isn't perfect. There are folk who will complain, but dungeon runs are generally pretty amiable. If no one is criticizing you, you're either pulling your weight, or faking it really well. At the very least, its great knowing there are still players who don't believe they're perfect and are looking for ways to improve. I'm glad to see you're enjoying yourself, that's what should matter most.

As for raiding, you'll find there are any number of guilds who are willing to accept players with a willingness to learn. Some might ask you to fulfill a particular need, especially as a Cleric, but overall, there are VERY few guilds who consider enforcing mandatory specs or DPS, and fewer still who demand you have extensive knowledge of every fight in the game.

Good luck!