Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
Obama and Romney are the same for 90% of their policies. It's funny how passionate people get over these puppets. Obamacare is a prime example. It was a Republican idea, and a horrible one. It's a shame we can't get a flat tax to provide healthcare with optional opt-outs.
Didn't someone on page 1 already warn you people with your facts!?! They are not welcome on the internet.

I have been saying this since I was old enough to follow politics. How have these last 4 years been different from the Bush administration. I remember when Obama took office the far leaning right said he would ruin the country...while we are far from the clear I would say we are still in one piece more or less. Also we are still in the Middle East militarily we extended the Bush tax breaks and likely more examples that I am sure are out there. The sad truth is that a politician has to sell out to the money holders due to the insane $$$ requirements to run a campaign to convince the stupid people of this country that one side will save the planet while the other side will murder your unborn children they just wind up owing favors to the donors and can't do what they originally wanted to.

This November we will sadly vote for a puppet no matter which box we check just with different haircuts.