Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Live at least 60 years together with the person I love.
    There, now I can live for at least 60 years more.

You people can die after driving your planes and whatnot, I will survive!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh this is a fun one for me.

My biggest one would probably be to take a boat, either solo or with a friend, up the coast of the east American coast, around Greenland to Iceland and then up to Svalbard, then down the coast of Europe. After that take that boat wherever I fancy, tie it up, and hitchhike across whatever country I land in and feel like going through.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Live long enough to experience whatever pops into my mind as an brilliant idea and go do it. That's how I'm going to live life :-) I do live in Norway though, and as such I think skydiving with a wingsuit alongside the Norwegian mountains and fjords might be an brilliant thing to experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meet the artist Tinkle / Harukaze Setsuna (same person).

15+ Year Old Account
    Burn all my belonging and kill everyone who ever wronged me... oh sry I mean skydiving.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

I want to have sex with a mother daughter at the same time or a pair of twins.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

I want to found an animation studio and produce a cartoon show or two. I have no idea how to go about doing that, but I've wanted to put the things in my head to the TV screen since I was about 11 years old. Don't think I'll ever get there.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. road trip with 2-3 friends across the U.S. from AZ -> North Carolina with a bunch of detours along the way.. this is my plans anyways right after highschool before I enlist for the military. Hopefully I get to do this.
    Duck walks into a bar, says to the bartender, "Got any grapes?" Bartender says no, duck says "Got any grapes?" "No" "Got any grapes?" "NO!" "Got any--" "If you say got any grapes one more time I'm going to nail your bill to the wall..." "Got a nail?" "No." "Got any grapes?"

World travel, Skydiving, Bungee jumping, and the list goes on. Above all I wanna catch a giant blue marlin (yes I love fishing okay).
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Oh this is a fun one for me.

My biggest one would probably be to take a boat, either solo or with a friend, up the coast of the east American coast, around Greenland to Iceland and then up to Svalbard, then down the coast of Europe. After that take that boat wherever I fancy, tie it up, and hitchhike across whatever country I land in and feel like going through.
    Sounds like fun. Just hope wherever you decide to hike through is safe enough, lol.

I want to travel the world, and when I find the perfect spot, open up a restaurant or store. Preferably with a friend of some sort, seeing as if it'd probably get fairly lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Live in England. Always wanted to
    Its really not all its cracked up to be.

Deleted
    Before I die, I want to...

Get married, become a father. Complete a road trip through all 50 states of America. Experience Japanese culture first hand. Become an English professor (I'm going to be a teacher ;3). Get my MC license and a badass bike.

I'll welcome death, once I complete that list.
    Last edited by mmoc1ea225bcc9; 2012-09-09 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Finish my cd (this will be done by January).
    Find one last person from my past to seek forgiveness from.
    Become debt free again.
    Get into the shape I want to be physically.

There's a bunch of other stuff, but that's off the top of my head.
    lol instantly thought about WoW: Finish my cooldown
    xD

I don't really have something that I really want to do before I die.
    A lot of things that I'd like to do, but not to the point that I'd regret not doing it in the future.
    Or maybe, just see more of the world/travel to more countries.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Fell in love, lived abroad, writing a book, had groupsex, bungeejumped, tried psychedelics. Loads of stuff already crossed over on my bucketlist.

Deleted
    1) go to outer space, preferably more than just a ride along with Virgin Galactic.
    2) complete my collection of Spike and Suzy albums (Belgian comic book series, first 66 numbers out of print, but rereleased in color later, from 67 onwards. missing half a dozen or so for now).
    3) meet a friendly being not from this earth.
    4) pay off a debt at a döner restaurant i incurred due to a misunderstanding.
    5) finish every single game in my collection i haven't finished yet.
    6) watch the entire South Park series.
    7) Watch the entire Star Wars: Clone Wars series (including the older drawn cartoons from before III).
    8) read the riftwar book series.
    9) play through an epic Dungeons And dragons campaign.
    10) finish my book.

Deleted
    In no particular order:

1. Buy another Nintendo DS and Capture every Pokémon legitimately/trade them all to one game.
    2. Visit the house and grave of Bob Marley, by far my favourite and most inspiring music artist of all time.
    3. Legitimately find myself a spectral tiger loot card.
    4. Find someone, fall in love with them and spend many many years together until we pass on. (Preferably somebody who plays WoW, so they would understand that raiding hours shouldn't be disturbed without notice)
    5. Take a dump in a public restroom.
    6. Quit smoking
    7. Put my musical talent to some use and actually get myself into a band rather than sitting at my desk, playing my guitar to myself all day.
    8. Finish writing this list, so I can go home and take a dump.

Sky diving, run a marathon, learn to speak atleast one random African language, visit every continent & go to a World Cup (FIFA version) atleast once in my lifetime. I reckon I can do all that!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get married, and become a father.

Skydiving yeah!!!

Two chicks at the same time WHILE sky diving.